What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Necessity and credit are the mother of modern commerce:
Added the Milwaukee M18 Fuel Multi Tool to my arsenal of Lithium dependent tools. …And two Diablo blades.

FWIW: Desire and credit are like the cheap floozy (of commerce) you pick up in the bar for grudge sex and VD. It may satisfy in the moment, but it will burn later on. :p

Last edited:
John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Absolutely LOVE that color!
Thank you sir! I was not sold on the red (but it had the option of white leather seats) as it changes color from deep red to orangish, depending on the light or their version of blue (though it had the option of white leather seats - the white leather/brown trim/blue paint looks smashing) but thought this color was their best on offer (though it does not have the option of white leather seats - the perforation on the brown/black seat inserts is actually a very subtle orange). So... yay! Quite happy with it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
GD! Just got these at Goodwill. I'm not a big fan of Holidays later stuff, but I did like her early work when her voice was great. It's a DVD and 2CD (Decca/Verve) set from her early days till the end. The cover is beautiful. The DW Box 4 disc boxset stuff is a gift for a friend who loves DW oldies since we were in HS together back in the mid 80s. Gonna mail it out next week. He's in for a big surprise. Both in mint condition with nice booklets. I also got a bunch of Vinyl haul. I'll post soon. ✌
IMG_03092021_164043_(1289_x_1700_pixel).jpg
IMG_03092021_164031_(1400_x_1700_pixel).jpg

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Opened my mailbox and was greeted with this:

IMG_3615.png

Was fairly easy to extract the package with this handy tool:

IMG_3616.JPG

the box contained 5 new movies !

IMG_3617.JPG

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Opened my mailbox and was greeted with this:

Was fairly easy to extract the package with this handy tool:

the box contained 5 new movies !
I can well-imagine whoever put that box in there HAD TO be chuckling as they pushed it all the way back. Bastids.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I can well-imagine whoever put that box in there HAD TO be chuckling as they pushed it all the way back. Bastids.
yea, the usual US Postal employee was probably on vacation, she puts packages in the BIG locked bin for that purpose, but this other person was probably too stupid or lazy to do that! Plus my usual flat letter mail was crammed in with this package! I just ordered 3 LP's 12 inch vinyl records, I hope the same mailman does not deliver those, the package will probably get folded just to stuff it in the box.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Lots of guys in the diesel world swear by Mishimoto for the radiators, trans coolers, and intercoolers. Coolers. You get it.

Haven't had any of their stuff yet. I went cheap and got an all aluminum radiator off ebay, but it's VERY good for the money.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Lots of guys in the diesel world swear by Mishimoto for the radiators, trans coolers, and intercoolers. Coolers. You get it.

Haven't had any of their stuff yet. I went cheap and got an all aluminum radiator off ebay, but it's VERY good for the money.
They're working on upgraded intercoolers for my car which has me quite interested to see what they can do.

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Pleasantly surprised by these wireless, bone conduction headphones
Aftershokz.png

I wanted something for the gym that would stay in place and not be an ear bud design. Buds don't stay in my ears and are uncomfortable. These have pretty good clarity, are secure, and I can carry on conversations without removing them.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I purchased a SportRack Crest Platform 2-bike Hitch-mounted Rack from Costco. Here are the pics of it attached to my vehicle

IMG_5850.jpg IMG_5851.jpg IMG_5852.jpg IMG_5853.jpg IMG_5854.jpg

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I purchased a SportRack Crest Platform 2-bike Hitch-mounted Rack from Costco. Here are the pics of it attached to my vehicle

View attachment 50199 View attachment 50200 View attachment 50201 View attachment 50202 View attachment 50203
Word of advice--NEVER let your bikes leave your line of sight! Even if they are locked on that rack, it will take a thief just a couple minutes to be gone with your bike.

Maybe in Canada you won't have to worry about it as much? But, any decent sized American city and a bike will be gone very quickly when it is out of your sight.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I ordered this which will be ready in early spring of 2022. The model is a Checkpoint ALR 5

View attachment 50032
Just saw this. Love the disc brakes and the shifters. We're thinking of looking at some Treks as well. Would like to do more of the "rails to trails" trails but both of our bikes have road tires and I can't go wider on my Miele. Would like to go to a hybrid tire that can handle sand and fine gravel better. Sand tends to stop a road bike dead in its tracks.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja

View attachment 50199 View attachment 50200 View attachment 50201 View attachment 50202 View attachment 50203
That's nice and compact when folded up. I like the Thule equipment very much. Have one of their roof racks and also a 4 bike carrier. Needed to fit 4 for when we took the kids camping. We took the bikes with us out east (including our son's -- just found him a nice used Miele) and managed to hit the Cape Breton coastal trail during some nice weather. This was SW of Mabou on Mabou Harbour.
20210903_142236-800x600.jpg

20210903_141623-800x600.jpg

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Monoprice Audio/Stereo Cable - 6 Feet - Black | 3.5mm Stereo Plug/2 RCA Jack, Mp3 Player/Phone Headphone Output to Home Audio System

I'm going to connect my smartphone to my home stereo and see how streaming works. I have a few basic streaming options including Amazon, Spotify, and Pandora. Already using the phones headphone jack to listen.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Whiteline 22mm front swaybar, endlinks all around and getting the steering rack installed + alignment on the STI today. Waiting to see if he completes it today or not until tomorrow.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Bought a QNAP NAS. a TVS-872XT specifically. Got in on the e-fleebay in great condition for 1/2 price.

Additional items were added later:
8x 14TB SATA Hard drives - for storing lots and lots of Linux ISOs ;)
2x Micron M2 800GB NVMe SSDs for caching
2x 32GB memory by Crucial - for VMs and Containers.
1x Emulex 2xSFP+ dual 10gig network card
That is a TON of Storage!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis