What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I'm investing (i.e. splurging) on new PC speakers, and have ordered these:

And a GLM Kit for calibration:

Edit: Fix typo
Curious to read what you think about the Genelec. Lot's of on-line praise but never seen any in my area.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Curious to read what you think about the Genelec. Lot's of on-line praise but never seen any in my area.
Hopefully I get them this week, and I sure look forward to try them out. I even ordered a Genelec sub that also can be calibrated using GLM. When the calibration is done it can be stored in each speaker/subwoofer so no need to have the GLM kit connected or have software running on a PC.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Our latest update to the house. Updated master shower. For the cost I could have had a really nice new set of speakers.

Before
26897.jpeg

After
26898.jpeg

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Are you saying you re-did part of your bathroom and DIDN'T put in any speakers? :eek:
We redid the entire room. This was the last part and I didn't do the tile this time which is why it looks so much better. I tried to get speakers (or a speaker) in the ceiling and I was told it was not necessary. I am saving this fight for some new outdoor speakers next to the fire pit.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I've gotten the the speakers and the subwoofer today, and from the initial impression after GLM calibration is that they sounds very nice indeed! Even my wife thought so :) The small Genelec subwoofer has an in-room -3dB at about 19 Hz but I should verify that with REW, but it seems up to task in my small office.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought a paddle for the Kayak made by a Canadian company I believe called H20. Its a bent carbon fiber shaft with the ability to feather the paddles

1620386211874.png

but I bought it in orange to match the kayak's colors a little more closely.

1620386245057.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis