What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
There's a "pic or it didn't happen" rule... ;);)
Lol well I can’t get the pic to upload on here for some reason . But the only expense I had in the was for shrink wrap and the banana plugs from monoprice and the cable was free to me from a friend I did my front mains and my center channel I didn’t use the pretty jacket on them as once installed they are barely seen but I do like the looks of that stuff I’ll try to make the file smaller to post .

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I like cable pants on the ends of the wiring.

I know about pants, but none are available near me and I wanted to start making them and not wait for some shipping. Although, before I placed the last piece of heat shrink, I first applied some shrink to + and - to make it neat (the cable came with some ugly pale brown and something).

Anyway, my new purchase (and with pants this time) are this too cute to be true and waay too purdy interconnects I just bought and I like them so much I didn't mind spending 10$ on them. These are 50cm (foot and a half) interconnects I plan to use to integrate a miniDSP between the pre-out and mains-in. I took the shortest available to keep everything as neat as possible when I hook it up.
Untitled.jpg

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Just took advantage of the HSU B-stock VTF2-4. I picked up a pair shipped for $868. Super excited to try these out. They have a few more in stock if you guys want to jump on it. Supposedly they had some old cabinets left over and decided to put them together and sell as b-stock. I was gonna go with a new PB-2000 pro. But I think this was a smarter call...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Since I’ve acquired lots of vinyl I needed some protections for them. Bought the cheap preamp/RCA cables to put one of my turntables in the living room area. Better quality guitar strap and guitar hangers. Plus some movies from ebay. All free since I was given some gift cards.
1E3E493F-3DAF-4D6C-9F2A-B6C5C7B10901.png
4855BEAC-8DCF-47E5-8CE2-2B989C3878CB.jpeg

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
@davidscott You play golf too?.. I have some experiences there as well.. I played some back in the old days... Even got to caddy at the US amateur in 2002.. I played a couple state ams here in Az in the 90s..

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
@davidscott You play golf too?.. I have some experiences there as well.. I played some back in the old days... Even got to caddy at the US amateur in 2002.. I played a couple state ams here in Az in the 90s..
Look at this guy! I knew it wasn’t all bad. But, Come on. You know your best stuff is from the 80’s. What about that time you got really wasted and hooked up with cousin Geri from “The Facts of Life.” Remember, you two tried to 69. Somehow, you ended up looking more like a 96, but what a ride!o_O

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
If that one gets me thrown out, I want you guys to know that you are like my f#%kin’ brothers and I’ll miss you.:(

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Look at this guy! I knew it wasn’t all bad. But, Come on. You know your best stuff is from the 80’s. What about that time you got really wasted and hooked up with cousin Geri from “The Facts of Life.” Remember, you two tried to 69. Somehow, you ended up looking more like a 96, but what a ride!o_O
Who's cousin Geri?..i was lusting after Valerie Bertinelli

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Damn you’re rich!!! :p
@afterlife2 lol, I use to be Big Money Grip! I'm just, Small Change LeRoy now. :( I sent my other one back. Was gonna get Denons 3600 or a Yamaha a780 but I decided to just go back with the RX-V6A. I really didn't want a AVR that runs hot. Not saying that's a bad thing I've had AVRs in the past that ran hot.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
@afterlife2 lol, I use to be Big Money Grip! I'm just, Small Change LeRoy now. :( I sent my other one back. Was gonna get Denons 3600 or a Yamaha a780 but I decided to just go back with the RX-V6A. I really didn't want a AVR that runs hot. Not saying that's a bad thing I've had AVRs in the past that ran hot.
Dude come on laptop fan on avr come on man or those amazon ones i got for less than twenty.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NICE! I was an alternate on my HS team and played on my USAF squadron team. 12 handicap at my best so I am impressed. :)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
:oops:We just got the guy feelin' better about his lot in life and you go and throw out the H word. D#%k!:mad:
He didn't mean it lp. Don't go throwing yourself in front of a bus. The last time you did that you missed and landed on that lady's face. It was her own fault for driving a convertible but that didn't stop them from arresting you for assault with a dangly weapon.o_O

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis