What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Finally decided to grab the Pioneer Andrew Jones center to match my towers. Also getting another tower to match the orphaned one that used to be the center in the theater.

Before:

View attachment 38415

After:

View attachment 38416

Shelf is too close to the receiver, but that guys probably going out since HDMI board #2. I'll put a fan on it if I think it gets too hot.

@KEW you can have your Jamo speaker if you want it. Or if another member needs a small center it's yours.
Nah, it is not worth the cost of shipping (I don't have a use for it) but it is a nice, compact center. If I had the matching mains it would be good, but I only got the center (which is good) and the surrounds (which are pretty lame).
Hopefully you can find a good home for it!

Last edited:
S

steve64

Enthusiast
New Denon X 3700 receiver. New Polk Audio LSIM 706c center channel speaker.
Using the receiver only as a pre-amp. Only for movies.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Got this almost free from Crutchfield, had a 'rewards card' from them.

Cost about $2.00! Normal price was $14.99. Still a bargain compared to one of those high-end $60 jobs.

IMG_2773.JPG

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Rabbit ears and Elvis Presley on the same order. How appropriate! :D
I’m old school that way. :) I have that antenna in my living room and it’s great. It has given me tons of channels. I need one in my chillout room. EP fan since I was a kid.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nothing good lately!
Good I was hoping you didn’t get the Tranya T2 while great sounding their claim of 7hr battery is not true. Got 4hrs only on 50 percent volume. I returned them and got another pair and same sh!t. Returning them. Their other model E530 Pro has 8-10hrs and aptx is on sale so I may bite.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Good I was hoping you didn’t get the Tranya T2 while great sounding their claim of 7hr battery is not true. Got 4hrs only on 50 percent volume. I returned them and got another pair and same sh!t. Their other model E530 has 8-10hrs is on sale so I may bite.
It's a shame those Anbes are NLA!

My wife loves them! At least for her, they were perfect. And, for me the price was perfect. She has used them for 1.5 years now. 1 time she had to jump through some hoops to get one of them resynched, and 1 time I had to do a little cleanup on the charging contacts to get one of them to recharge properly.

If they were still available, I likely would have given some as Christmas gifts.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
It's a shame those Anbes are NLA!

My wife loves them! At least for her, they were perfect. And, for me the price was perfect. She has used them for 1.5 years now. 1 time she had to jump through some hoops to get one of them resynched, and 1 time I had to do a little cleanup on the charging contacts to get one of them to recharge properly.

If they were still available, I likely would have given some as Christmas gifts.
Hey slip! You can always try these. They did have a couple of clones that had the same SQ/4hr battery. I’d say try them and see if the sq is the same and return them if not:
2E True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 - Ear Buds Wireless Earphones Waterproof TWS with Portable Charging Case 20H Playtime Stereo Sound Sports Bluetooth Earbuds with Microphone, Raindrops Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RXLH4XV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_GOclFbVAMAHAC

Lybertek Tevi has the same type of sq with 8hr battery and aptx. I recently bought mine used and for me it tops the Anbes with a bit more clarity:
LYPERTEK TEVI - True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Hi-Fi Sound Wireless Earphones, IPX7 Waterproof, Upto 70 Hours Playtime, in-Ear Bluetooth Earphones with Charging Case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VB46R9Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_PTclFbW09PWBV

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Whoa congrats DCM speakers. Did they come with those covers? Looking forward to your work on them.
I haven't touched the TF-1000's yet. :( I have a plan but haven't lifted a finger thus far. Between last month being the hottest July on record for this region, and dealing with COVID the last 2 weeks of the month, things just sucked. No way I could deal with that heat when I was already drained.

I'm thinking now it won't be until October before I can work on them. We will be fully moved, and it'll be cooler.

While I'm thinking about it though... what's a good adhesive to re-adhere a woofer surround back to the metal frame? At least one of them is peeling off a little.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yep it’s hot here in the south right now phew!
Dropped by my two thrift stores and found some good stuff. Mostly in mint condition. :eek: :p Look KEW found some EP stuff finally.
991A65A8-D462-4A49-B44A-EAB072CA3F36.jpeg
ECDBB1AA-4938-48C7-97E7-59E5111BDE17.jpeg
F53C2E8F-0688-42E8-9A90-6B6AB789F969.jpeg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought this, a NordicTrak GX 4.40 Pro new 45% off to help me with my anger management due to my wife's cancer ordeal. I already walk 10 to 15 kms per day and I needed to change the routine up, hence this unit.

GX 4.4 Pro Exercise Bike | NordicTrack Canada

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis