What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Is that silicon?
Can f' with wood finish. ¡Cuidado!
Yup. Luckily, the stools are powder coated steel and speakers are gloss white... whatever the material is (not-wood over mdf). Plus, I have a layer of 9mm PET felt between then just for giggles.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
For trail running I bought the Silva Race 360 Jet compass as I can hold it in my hand comfortably when running (tried that today) while small enough to be put away in my shorts. For hiking I have a regular larger compass, but then I also have a backpack.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Hooray I finally got the IKEA shelf I need at my goodwill thrift store in mint condition. Only 16 bucks. Raha put in on top of my family’s compact car with a sheet underneath and some thin ropes. Thank goodness I’m only like 5 min away. Hazard lights on all the way. Phew.
I may get another one later on. Need to put my Blu-ray’s there now. Pic cause ya love em.

8BD3409A-0513-45BB-A66A-AA156ABF5D99.jpeg

88CB4751-8E27-4F78-8953-7A8D5F928AFE.jpeg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Most of my recent purchases are firearm and car related lol.

Just got back my stock for my carbine back from getting a custom grip "fin" to make it CA compliant :mad: It was cheap for a custom fit piece and feels great, but the fact that I have to have it at all sucks.

Hyve +2rd extensions for my M&P Shield making it a single stack 10rd which is impressive for a compact EDC. Hyve extended mag release also.

The STI had a turbo coolant leak and that wasn't cheap (parts cheap, lots of labor) :( Immediately took it on a 300 mile trip to my parents place though, and it is running great. Still only has 34K mi on it and Covid isn't making that go up lol.

The WRX is having problems receiving remote signals so i frequently cannot lock/unlock it. Bought new remote, it works more often but still fails sometimes and is getting annoying. Did not happen until they recently did my required airbag recall replacement, hoping it is not related to that because it has been a few weeks.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Most of my recent purchases are firearm and car related lol.

Just got back my stock for my carbine back from getting a custom grip "fin" to make it CA compliant :mad: It was cheap for a custom fit piece and feels great, but the fact that I have to have it at all sucks.

Hyve +2rd extensions for my M&P Shield making it a single stack 10rd which is impressive for a compact EDC. Hyve extended mag release also.

The STI had a turbo coolant leak and that wasn't cheap (parts cheap, lots of labor) :( Immediately took it on a 300 mile trip to my parents place though, and it is running great. Still only has 34K mi on it.

The WRX is having problems receiving remote signals so i frequently cannot lock/unlock it. Bought new remote, it works more often but still fails sometimes and is getting annoying. Did not happen until they recently did my required airbag recall replacement, hoping it is not related to that because it has been a few weeks.
Is all of that about firearms :p

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Hooray I finally got the IKEA shelf I need at my goodwill thrift store in mint condition. Only 16 bucks. Raha put in on top of my family’s compact car with a sheet underneath and some thin ropes. Thank goodness I’m only like 5 min away. Hazard lights on all the way. Phew.
I may get another one later on. Need to put my Blu-ray’s there now. Pic cause ya love em.

View attachment 38004
View attachment 38003
Hey, I'm reading Mistborn right now!

Also, you should have loaded that from the bottom first, it's going to be very top heavy and tip prone if it isn't anchored.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Hey, I'm reading Mistborn right now!

Also, you should have loaded that from the bottom first, it's going to be very top heavy and tip prone if it isn't anchored.
I need to start Mistborn just been on a reading slump. The bottom part will have my vinyl and above in my Blu-ray’s it’s real steady now. Almost done.

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
111.png

Sony UBP-X700 on sale at Crutchfield for $198 ($50 off sale) then select slower shipping for -$3, Then use any rewards you may have. ;-) Mine came out to $190 plus tax after reward points you may do better.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Some great thrift buys. 1.50 each. I’m so happy most of these I was looking for on eBay recently.
4200A2E2-1212-47CA-A5E9-B7252ADDF511.jpeg

Kal-El21

Kal-El21

Audioholic Intern
View attachment 38107
Sony UBP-X700 on sale at Crutchfield for $198 ($50 off sale) then select slower shipping for -$3, Then use any rewards you may have. ;-) Mine came out to $190 plus tax after reward points you may do better.

Other merchants are also selling it for the same price without any additional tax. I currently have the UBP-X800 but since the X700 offers Dolby Vision I'm debating if I should purchase it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Other merchants are also selling it for the same price without any additional tax. I currently have the UBP-X800 but since the X700 offers Dolby Vision I'm debating if I should purchase it.
I’ve seen tons of the 700s eBay for $100-150 used or refurbed. Looking to buy one when I get a 4K 55 inch.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis