What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Nice find. Any working sub cable at that price is a bargain!

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Just picked a pair of Canton Chrono 502.2 for my vacation home. Just fired them up an hour ago. I stole these from A4less. $279 with free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
Just picked a pair of Canton Chrono 502.2 for my vacation home. Just fired them up an hour ago. I stole these from A4less. $279 with free shipping.

Those are some very nice looking speakers. I bet they sound even better than they look.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Very nice. I'll have to check out A4less. :)

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
A copy/paste from the DCM thread.

DCM

4x TP160
2x TP160C
2x TP260
2x TFE60
1x TFE60C
2x TFE630LCR (in ceiling)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I was getting thoroughly sick and tired of effing with 30-foot extension cables for my earbuds to plug into the AVR while on my treadmill or rowing machine. The cables never lasted long before losing at least one of the channels - I assume from a breaking wire somewhere in the cable. So, I finally decided to get with the times and got these:

I assumed my wife was going to make me put them under the Christmas tree, but she took pity and "allowed" me to use them right away. They paired up quickly and painlessly. The earbuds sound fine; pounding on a treadmill isn't conducive to critical listening anyway. I've only used them a couple of times so far, so I'm not sure of the battery life for either unit. Happy with them though!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It would be if you fired up the dual in ceiling subs.
Remember, you make the rules. :)
The in-ceilings subs are upstairs, as part of the 2-channel system. The treadmill and rowing machine are in the basement rec room; I use the HT system when I exercise. Plugging into the headphone jack on the AVR cuts out all of the speakers, including the SDX12's.

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
That ping you hear when you open it is the sound of luxury....

ST Dupont Anniversary Lighter s.jpg
ST Dupont Anniversary Lighter Rose Gold Lit s.jpg

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
IMG_2188.JPG
IMG_2187.JPG

Bought two pair of 'cheap' adjustable speaker stands for the side and rear surround speakers from Amazon. About $30 a pair, and they only charged me for one pair!

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
Bought two pair of 'cheap' adjustable speaker stands for the side and rear surround speakers from Amazon. About $30 a pair, and they only charged me for one pair!
Good deal! Those speakers look a little top heavy for the stand though, how are they secured from tipping over.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis