What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
On a roll at the thrift store. What a freaking haul. Whoa $1.50 each. Neil Diamond 2CD $3.00:eek: Some Jazz, classic rock, dance, R&B, country, etc. I'll be back there soon rahahaha.
IMG_20191210_182209_445.jpg

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
On a roll at the thrift store. What a freaking haul. Whoa $1.50 each. Neil Diamond 2CD $3.00:eek: Some Jazz, classic rock, dance, R&B, country, etc. I'll be back there soon rahahaha.
View attachment 32704
You got really nice deals there, and you have an interesting taste in music. The ones that really stands out for me are Michael Buble, Garth Brooks, Tome Jones and Neil Diamond, but your compilation are all good artist in their own respects.
I wonder what will be your next purchase. lol

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You got really nice deals there, and you have an interesting taste in music. The ones that really stands out for me are Michael Buble, Garth Brooks, Tome Jones and Neil Diamond, but your compilation are all good artist in their own respects.
I wonder what will be your next purchase. lol
Thanks man. I love kinds of music. I had to put back some cds but I'll be back in 2 weeks, hopefully. I wish they had some classical, but maybe next time. I'm not a big Garth brooks fan, but I like friends in high places and a couple of others. Rosemary Clooney is playing now its quite beautiful arrangements. I always liked her voice, but never bought anything by her. Reba voice I've always liked, but only had one by her. Gwen Stefani Holla back girl cd is in there but too dark to see. Real happy with my purchases.

Last edited:
Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
Thanks man. I love kinds of music. I had to put back some cds but I'll be back in 2 weeks, hopefully. I wish they had some classical, but maybe next time. I'm not a big Garth brooks fan, but I like friends in high places and a couple of others. Rosemary Clooney is playing now its quite beautiful arrangements. I always liked her voice, but never bought anything by her. Reba voice I've always liked, but only had one by her. Gwen Stefani Holla back girl cd is in there but too dark to see. Real happy with my purchases.
I enjoy all different type of music as well, but I would also mention I would not listen to an entire album, typically I would listen to specific songs by the respective artist, more so the songs that appeals to me.
That's an Arnold Schwarzenegger quote I'll be back", are you related, lol just joking here.
But, I am really interested of your next find, maybe you may spot some classical.

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
Picked up a pair of Wirelogic Sapphire HDMI cables (12') at an estate sale for a grand total of $1 and that concludes my 4K HDMI cable collecting. I now have enough high quality cables with plenty of fairy dust injected into the copper to not have to worry about the need for additional cables in the future...
Picked up about 15 movies on black friday, some 4k, some bluray.

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
The Man With The Golden Gun Lighter.... (slightly different texture but same model lighter)

Colibri Molectric 88 Gold Lighter s.jpg
Colibri Molectric 88 Gold Lighter Lit s.jpg

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
Let the Blade Runner 2049 Party Begin....

Original CIBI design in Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049 (latter in Jared Leto's office when older Harrison Ford is brought in sitting next to Harrison/Decker and on the table)
Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses 02s.jpg

Left: Harrison Ford/Decker's glass in the Vegas hotel
MIddle: Ryan Gosling/Agent K's glass in his apartment
Right: The Police Captain's glass in her office at the station

Blade Runner 2049 glasses s.jpg

Gotta have enough for everyone for a party.....

Blade Runner Whiskey Glasses 01s.jpg

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
Left: Harrison Ford/Decker's glass in the Vegas hotel
MIddle: Ryan Gosling/Agent K's glass in his apartment
Right: The Police Captain's glass in her office at the station
Right Back: VonMagnum Onion Soup at his residence. Lol joking here
Nice pieces though.

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
My vintage lighter collecting addiction continues and sadly I don't even smoke..... (Dunhill Sylphide gold plated striped, Dunhill Rollasgas in red lacquer and gold plating and a Hadson Moonlite in Silver/Chromed barley pattern):

Dunhill Sylphide Gold Stripe s.jpg Dunhill Sylphide Gold Stripe Lit s.jpg Dunhill Rollagas Red s.jpg Dunhill Rollagas Red Lit s.jpg Hadson Moonlite Cauvet Silver s.jpg Hadson Moonlite Cauvet Silver Lit s.jpg

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
I too have the Chesky Demonstration CD.

The tracks are very clear recordings.

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
Tsubota Pearl XL (taller than average) pipe lighter made of Seki steel (same as Samurai swords) from Japan with black leather wrap and blackened chrome finish.

はい、そうです

Tsubota Pearl XL Flash s.jpg
Tsubota Pearl XL Lit s.jpg

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
Cubans, what else? ;)

Actually, I smoke very little. I just like collecting lighters for some reason (movie ones got me started). Now I seem to be addicted (to collecting lighters, not smoking).

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Got my Sony x800m2 hooked up in the den theater room finally. So far no issues to report. It’s very similar to the previous x800 model but has less apps and can do Dolby Vision.

I turned on DSEE HX CD upscaling which results in 88.2 rather than 44.1 on regular CDs. I can’t say I can hear any difference though with it on or off. :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Cubans, what else? ;)

Actually, I smoke very little. I just like collecting lighters for some reason (movie ones got me started). Now I seem to be addicted (to collecting lighters, not smoking).
Don't be jealous, but I got some Star Wars figurines $3.25 each today at Five and Below. :p Be fun to watch them fall off as I play music. Rahaha
IMG_20191220_205521_488.jpg

IMG_20191220_205012_266.jpg

VonMagnum

VonMagnum

Audioholic Chief
THE ACE OF DEATH (Zippo Purple Abyss iridescent metal lighter):

Zippo Purple Ace Lighter s.jpg Zippo Purple Ace Lighter Back s.jpg Zippo Purple Ace Lighter Lit s.jpg

THE EYE OF PROVIDENCE (Zippo Armor lighter):
Zippo All Seeing Eye s.jpg Zippo All Seeing Eye Open Lit s.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis