What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
My latest addition, which will be the last for a little while: KEF R200C center speaker.

I had bought the R500 about a month ago and had to wait until last week to order the matching R200C from my dealer. It took a week & a day to come in and I picked it up yesterday, installed today and will calibrate tomorrow.

With just "plug & play" it's a HUGE improvement over the Bic Venturi DV62CLR-S that my son had put there on "permanent loan." The difference in clarity of speech and the difference in playing Eric Clapton's Crossroads DVD, it's just unreal. I am very happy today!

D

Downhere1894

Enthusiast
Nice speakers KenM10759. I want to get some new speakers one day but will have to wait as more important things are needed first. But, I buy a PS4, an early Christmas gift to myself.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I bought myself a new 500GB SSD that arrived this week, and maybe I'll get it installed today. My Mac Mini keeps running out of space, so it was time to add a bit more.

I also bought a new pair of jeans. This past week was a wild ride...

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I bought myself a new 500GB SSD that arrived this week, and maybe I'll get it installed today. My Mac Mini keeps running out of space, so it was time to add a bit more.

I also bought a new pair of jeans. This past week was a wild ride...
Better hop off the outlaw train before you get us all arrested. You are out of control.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord

Wouldn't it be strange if human babies were born with adult-sized hands and feet! :eek::D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
It's so true, Millhouse was the biggest of the litter, playful, but knows not to bite hard and is a little machine in 30 minute spurts and 2-3 hour naps. His paws are almost as big as the palms of my hands at 9 weeks old.

Rare color for an English Bulldog, but I love the black, white with the brown eyebrows :) Just clipped those dagger nails, so he is a happy little dude.

AJM

AJM

Audioholic Intern
I purchased a package of tacks with white heads to use for marking speaker position.

Sadly, there seems to be no change in sound quality. Perhaps the tacks need to burn-in.

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
How does KEF sound compared to Bostons ?? Has any1 tried both with same source and reciever?
Too bad i bought the entry level bostons , because of my budget constraint.

Once i start earning i will definately get the higher end model of the popular brands such as Kef , Bostons or Qacoustics.

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
I just remembered i replaced my old Sammy Blu ray which was too slow to load with the new Sony Blu ray "SONY BDP-S5500" . This little baby plays all the formats u throw at it, including DTS HD , Dolbys , Flacs , aac etc.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Just got this today. It's a gently used Marantz NR1504. only thing I'm missing is a hard copy manual and the setup mic (which I wasn't going to use anyway).

IMG_4944 (1024x765).jpg

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm thinking about getting another 500GB 850 Evo from Newegg. I got mine at $153, and now they are $135. Not bad at all.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I'm thinking about getting another 500GB 850 Evo from Newegg. I got mine at $153, and now they are $135. Not bad at all.

SSD prices have taken a significant drop, that's impressive.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis