What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Robert Plant's latest CD "Lullaby and The Ceaseless Roar" This CD draws heavily on Celtic and Old English folk music.

upload_2015-2-6_12-31-15.jpeg

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
I ordered three Wave Crest Audio HVL-1 speakers. I want to hear something different.
If I like them, I will keep them, and maybe add two more for surrounds.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bought a bunch of stuff for the kids last night for their apartment.

They're going to need a new system too :D

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I ordered three Wave Crest Audio HVL-1 speakers. I want to hear something different.
If I like them, I will keep them, and maybe add two more for surrounds.

Give us feedback once you get the chance to assess them!

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Nothing special, just this little thing is using half of my garage now:

These things are quite popular right now. The Suburu factory nearest to me is having trouble keeping up with production demands on the current model Legacy.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
These things are quite popular right now. The Suburu factory nearest to me is having trouble keeping up with production demands on the current model Legacy.
More than that, with West coast port workers on strike all south east feel the pain of paying millions of dollars every month for air cargo delivery to keep plants open.
Also With cheap gas, the 4x4 gas toll doesn't seem bad

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I thought I'd try an Ergotron knockoff. Amazon warehouse deal so it was $100+ cheaper than the Ergotron equivalent. Should arrive Wednesday.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Going to Algonquin Park with my wife and two pairs of these to do some guided wilderness tours and perhaps listen to the wolves howl.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I got myself some parts for the Forester, the Lepai I don't really need, but I will find a use for it :) Having my daughter back in the area is definitely the best birthday gift :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:cool::DYipee finally got the 3D version on the bay for a decent price:

8 Bucks NEW on amazon:

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
I plan on doing a video and separate audio recording of my Theater room and ordered the Zoom H5 which came today and will be busy on the weekend learning how to use it.

Attachments

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Cancew
I got myself some parts for the Forester, the Lepai I don't really need, but I will find a use for it :) Having my daughter back in the area is definitely the best birthday gift :D
Cancelled the order - PE called and said they issued the credit to my card, even though they sent me an email stating they would not do that. Lame, but I'll pick up a different package for them instead.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Picked up the 3D version, will give the other one to the kids.

Coraline 3D was great, so was waiting for this one. Review says probably now the best looking 3D film out:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis