What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I got a set of five of these dragon playmats from a Kickstarter campaign. I got them to use as mouse pads, and at first thought they were too thin, but the one that I've been using has worked just great. I've gotten used to using oversized mouse pads, and I really like these. Just thought I'd give a heads up, as you can order them directly from her at that link. (There are larger images available on the Kickstarter page here.)

I ended up grabbing a "Clockwork Owl" Print from her for my girlfriend. She really likes owls and that was a unique piece. Thanks for sharing!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Know what they say about men with small feet? They find shoes in their size anywhere they feel like shopping. Count your blessings, fuzz.
Oh I do ;) Somtimes I wish my feet were a touch smaller so I could buy the kids version the different shoes. Cheaper and they get the cooler colors :D

fuzz in the gym
Indeed.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:DFrom AcuDefTechGuy sale today:
Marvin Gaye Collection SACD

Mozart Symphonies SACD 11 disc

Carpenters SACD Singles 1969 - 1981

Last edited by a moderator:
rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
zieg, whoever sold that and didn't bundle it with a four pack of light bulbs missed a golden opportunity.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
new 5 ton Trane xv18 heatpump and new air handler. The joys of a larger house.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I'm got to stay away from this thread, it's making me an AV shopaholic.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^Tell me about it. The Rotel 1055 is a keeper. Fuller sound, clearer vocals and the bass is tighter. The face is clean, just little scratches on top, but the cassette deck rest on top anyways. Shipper packed this thing so well. I've never seen anything like it. Time to work on a little re-view on something else I got a little while ago. Happy as HECK. Now I'll have to buy some cheap HDCD's later on.

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
I have bought the Denon AVR-X500 bundled with Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1, & i find it hard t install. Only the surrunds are remaining other speakers are all hooked up to the amp & im quiet impressed by the sound.

But need some setup advice for it, because im a beginner.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I have bought the Denon AVR-X500 bundled with Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1, & i find it hard t install. Only the surrunds are remaining other speakers are all hooked up to the amp & im quiet impressed by the sound.

But need some setup advice for it, because im a beginner.
Hi Sachb,

Welcome here and congrats on your purchase. I have replied to your questions in the thread you started.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The Anime was a gift from my daughter for Father's day :)

Also bought 500rds of Federal white box 9mm since it was a good price.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Got these from ADTG today. Not a blemish on any discs reading side. Discs were individually bagged, then double bagged into two sets. The Vivaldi disc was double bagged before being put into the set, so triple bagged in effect. Looks like he decided to downsize his zip lock bag collection too. Cheers mate.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis