What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice thanks. I may get one later on. Quick question can I hook them up straight to my reciever? or maybe the PB1000?

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
The PB1000's speaker outs are passthroughs I think. They only supply the power passed from the speaker-level ins, and they may be crossed over with a high pass filter at 80Hz anyway.

You could hook them up to your receiver, but they'd play full range unless your receiver has an amplified sub out. Better to get a dedicated amp, or at least find a cheap receiver on Craigslist you can pass the LFE from your main receiver into. I'd say the SMSL tripath amp I've been pushing in that Australian bookshelf guy's thread would probably work pretty well.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Hmmm. Bass shakers?? What an earth do they do they sound like a toy only Adam would have

Sent from my iPhone 5

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
They aren't helping much with Dora the Explorer right now. :/

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Bought used has an extra 15 min than the regular single blu-ray.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JMJVK

Audioholic
A real nice find. 180 grams of vinyl bliss, by Charles Mingus. - Not used, but brand new. :)

Ah-Um ! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
SSD drive. I didn't realize that it came encased in an aluminum shell. I'm really (really) tempted to void the warranty and take that shell off...just to see if it's like my Samsung drives underneath. The shell is pretty darn cool - but it adds weight.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm tired of cutting my head so often when I'm working around the house, so I just ordered this.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not 100% sure it's going to work out, since I don't usually get this lucky, but I think I found a little pricing snafu on the Rogue fitness website. I believe they mislabeled the price on a new pair of Oly/crossfit shoes that just came out. I know some of you guys will get a snicker out of this, but my feet are small, plus I like the colors better, but I ordered a pair of "womens" Oly/crossfit shoes because they were priced at $149.95 where the other 3 pairs (2 mens, 1 womens) were all priced at $174.95. I think they mixed up the pair I ordered with the step down version of the shoe. I ordered them, hoping that they really did screw up.

Here's a giant picture

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Know what they say about men with small feet? They find shoes in their size anywhere they feel like shopping. Count your blessings, fuzz.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis