What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Hit the Record Store on Sunday...my wallet hates me.
1) Metallica
2) Blink 182
3) Led Zeppelin

Vinyl.jpg

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
The following came in today...

CD Rack
View attachment 66007View attachment 66006

and this album
View attachment 66005
Your Album selection got me singing this tune they did, and remembering a long time ago:

Innocence

One dime is all it all it cost me, and
I found out for sure
You know, that you double-crossed me
Just how much can I endure?
Last night I was walkin'
And I saw you with my friend again
And you weren't both talking (?)
Least I don't try to pretend
Innocence (whoooo) Innocence (whooooo) Innnocence (whooooo)
Oh what a lie baby
Don't even try lady
I laughed when I first met ya
How you were so demure you know
Now that I don't trust you
You just say I've lost control
You said you'd always love me
Said you'd be my friend
You had your fingers crossed
You stuck it to me in the end
Innocence (whooooo) Innocence (whooooo) Innnocence (whooooo) Innocence (whooooo)
Oh what a lie baby
Don't even try lady
Innocence, yes that's all you ever pleaded
Innocence, yes that's all you'll ever plead
Yes, That's all you'll ever plead to me
Yes it's all you ever plead

It's a great Tune!
Innocence by Harlequin

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Your Album selection got me singing this tune they did, and remembering a long time ago:

Innocence

One dime is all it all it cost me, and
I found out for sure
You know, that you double-crossed me
Just how much can I endure?
Last night I was walkin'
And I saw you with my friend again
And you weren't both talking (?)
Least I don't try to pretend
Innocence (whoooo) Innocence (whooooo) Innnocence (whooooo)
Oh what a lie baby
Don't even try lady
I laughed when I first met ya
How you were so demure you know
Now that I don't trust you
You just say I've lost control
You said you'd always love me
Said you'd be my friend
You had your fingers crossed
You stuck it to me in the end
Innocence (whooooo) Innocence (whooooo) Innnocence (whooooo) Innocence (whooooo)
Oh what a lie baby
Don't even try lady
Innocence, yes that's all you ever pleaded
Innocence, yes that's all you'll ever plead
Yes, That's all you'll ever plead to me
Yes it's all you ever plead

It's a great Tune!
Innocence by Harlequin
Its a good song.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Bought a 6-foot headphone extension cable for my Koss Kph30is I can listen to it on my couch from my main stereo. But I usually listen to it on my desktop PC with no extension.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Received an order I placed on Sunday at Sound Of Vinyl. I wanted a good ol' black vinyl Chris Cornell record because the "No One Sings Like You Anymore" picture disk I got a few weeks ago is so unlistenable. To get free shipping I threw in the Twenty One Pilots "Blurryface" to have more than just Vessel.

I'll play them tomorrow, got a busy night ahead with my "Thursday Throw-Down" thing that I do with my Facebook friends & family. The theme this week was Late 70's to Mid-80's Pop. :)

1000005638.jpg

Last edited:
Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Bought a 2.1 rock speaker set to setup in the yard this spring. Best Buy had 50% off and I found
IMG_3969.jpeg
an open-box set with a little bit of wear with another 33% off. Set them up in my living room connected to an old Yamaha AVR I’ll be running and they crank. Hope my neighbors like The Who.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
After having found a level tool of sorts in my late dad's machinist's toolbox that served well as a turntable level but was a bit rough-looking, I went ahead and bought new level vials of the same type from Geier-Blum Company of New York. Then I machined a new plate from aluminum and assembled it. Only good for fixed (not suspended) turntables. I made one extra.
1000005708.jpg

1000005710.jpg

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
After having found a level tool of sorts in my late dad's machinist's toolbox that served well as a turntable level but was a bit rough-looking, I went ahead and bought new level vials of the same type from Geier-Blum Company of New York. Then I machined a new plate from aluminum and assembled it. Only good for fixed (not suspended) turntables. I made one extra.
View attachment 66150
View attachment 66151
Very nice. You have a machine shop?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
View attachment 66150
View attachment 66151
I use them on two of of TT for a couple of years and works and sounds great. Very good job and enjoy!
IMG_20221214_143716.jpg

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Not anymore. I sold it all off piecemeal about 5 years ago. I'm lucky to be able to do this where I work now, as long as I buy the material, tooling, and do it in the off hours.
Very cool. I have never done any kind of machine work. I am building some new speaker stands and a rack for my system. It is a slow process as I am using my friends wood shop. I will make a build thread once I am done and have all the pictures etc.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
View attachment 66150
View attachment 66151
Love to see nice metal work. You and Mr. Boat make me jealous. :) Haven't touched a milling machine in decades but I'm tempted to get a watch maker's lathe for small soft metal work.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Love to see nice metal work. You and Mr. Boat make me jealous. :) Haven't touched a milling machine in decades but I'm tempted to get a watch maker's lathe for small soft metal work.
I've made two, only need one, and got more of those in the works too! I made/collected all the hardware to put six more together, and tomorrow I'll do the milling work. I'll probably need one more day for polishing the base before assembly and calibration. I'll be selling the extras. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Just listened to the used Legacy edition of Santana III I got last night. The original CD is excellent and the concert CD from the last show ever at the Fillmore West sounds excellent too.
IMG_4020.jpeg

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Very cool. I have never done any kind of machine work. I am building some new speaker stands and a rack for my system. It is a slow process as I am using my friends wood shop. I will make a build thread once I am done and have all the pictures etc.
My son is the master woodworker, I'm the machinist/toolmaker. We collaborated on the rack I wanted for my gear, and for the two record racks I have he did 95% of it. On those all I did was add the casters and buy the lights (which I also helped install.) Speaker stands I'm glad I left that to KEF because they really do mate perfectly and now with 31lbs of stainless steel shot in each...whoa are they heavy!
View_from_door.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis