What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You are going to love those.:cool: Break them in for a day or two. I can't wait till they send my grab bag samples. I like them with the flanges tips.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Neck has been killing me. Thought I'd try a new pillow.

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
128 GB USB 3 thumb drive. Really good price at $36 so why not? It's always good to have around.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Scored another pair of Meelectronics M6 from the grab bag promo for $12, but this one is in Orange and has a mic, which my other pair does not have. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
128 GB USB 3 thumb drive. Really good price at $36 so why not? It's always good to have around.
I didn't have time when I saw this to ask where you got that - that's a great price! I'll have to look around a bit this morning.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Have you gotten that, yet? If so, what do you think of it? Thanks.
I received it yesterday, although haven't used it yet. One if the pieces of paper in the bag with it said that there might be an odor and that they recommend letting it sit overnight since it might bother certain people. IMHO, if you're alive and have your sense of smell intact it'll probably bother you. So I'll probably use it tonight and I'll report back, unless I get the urge for a nap today. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I received it yesterday, although haven't used it yet. One if the pieces of paper in the bag with it said that there might be an odor and that they recommend letting it sit overnight since it might bother certain people. IMHO, if you're alive and have your sense of smell intact it'll probably bother you. So I'll probably use it tonight and I'll report back, unless I get the urge for a nap today. :D
Yeah, I got a foam mattress pad and pillow that said that - and they stunk. Didn't take too long for the odor to fade...well, or maybe my ability to smell it. :) I just got a different foam mattress for a sleeper sofa (4.5" thick). It does smell if I put my nose right up to it, but nothing like those others.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Why don't they air them out before they send them? :) I got a 3 inch version foam for mine and let it sit for 3 days.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
You must working alot of over-time. :) Congrats.
I lost my previous HT (Axiom M60, VP150, QS8, SVS PB12U, Denon AVR 3806, DVD3910) to a divorce/move. The Sierra 2 and dual E15 is first major purchase in rebuilding the HT :).

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Why don't they air them out before they send them? :) I got a 3 inch version foam for mine and let it sit for 3 days.
My guess is that sealing them in plastic causes them to stink pretty badly just because no fresh air is allowed to circulate through them after they've been packaged.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis