What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Older films, but I like both and now that I have Atmos working, was a good excuse to pick them up. I own the 3D of Fury Road which also has Atmos track, but wanted to upgrade to the 4K since I no longer have a 3D TV :) Not to mention, Spiderverse is only $10 right now!

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
One of these for knife sharpening....very nice and so much easier than a stone....

I received that exact one from my mother when she sold her house. Works great and what I really like is the ability to sharpen serrated knives, which most sharpeners can not handle.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just scored Tears For Fears tickets for June. We knew a tour was imminent after the new album was announced. Garbage is opening for them. Should be a solid show, can't wait.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Final piece for a while, something more comfy to sit in while in the upcoming music listening room. Not the $6K original, but the $600 copy will do 10x better for me than the $60 FB Marketplace find near it.

Attachments

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
X-Mas comes early..well it is for work. Our company is teseting workrooms meetings over oculus 2 and I am part of the best test group and was able to expense my Oculus 2 :)

O2.jpg

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Got this ultrasonic record cleaner in from Vevor last week, finally got a chance to try it. Takes up to 8 at a time, I'm trying it out for the first time today. I hope it works better than trying to cleaning them by hand with the MoFi record cleaning brushes (2) and their Super Record Cleaner fluid. That process was messy and largely useless. Not a big investment, actually cheaper than building my own, for $218 how can I miss?

Attachments

Last edited:
John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Final piece for a while, something more comfy to sit in while in the upcoming music listening room. Not the $6K original, but the $600 copy will do 10x better for me than the $60 FB Marketplace find near it.
Nice! I’ve been on the lookout for a Tall model (the Standard is just too wee for me) for 20+ years. So many of my friends in the design industry have been gifted one, found great deals or just plain found them, I kinda feel left out. Oddly enough, this is the one piece of furniture that I cannot bring myself to buy a knockoff. Enjoy!

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Nice! I’ve been on the lookout for a Tall model (the Standard is just too wee for me) for 20+ years. So many of my friends in the design industry have been gifted one, found great deals or just plain found them, I kinda feel left out. Oddly enough, this is the one piece of furniture that I cannot bring myself to buy a knockoff. Enjoy!
I looked for a "lightly used" original for too long. After seeing many reviews of this one, I had to stop suffering and just get the knock-off one. It's far better than I expected in terms of overall quality, with the sole exception being that 8 of one type of "bright finish" hex socket button head screws are just poor quality. All the castings and excellent, the fit and finish of the veneered plywood seat pans is good, the quality of the leather and the feel of the cushions are all far better than expected. They include the tools one needs to assemble the bases to the chair and the ottoman, which is only two hex keys and one circlip plier needed for the main seat post in its base. The only tool I felt I needed that wasn't included was a soft blow hammer needed to pound the seat "bearing" (a plastic sleeve with a straight bore and tapered OD) that has to shoulder out on the base to enable reaching the circlip groove on the seat post.

There is a tall version of this available for about $100 more and honestly even though I don't like buying Chinese goods, when the only alternative is 10x the cost...I had to.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (no TV controls), HD streaming device
Brand: Amazon
4.7 out of 5 stars 204,535 ratings

| 1000+ answered questions

Amazon'sChoicefor "fire stick lite"
Climate Pledge Friendly Climate Pledge Friendly

List Price:$29.99$29.99 Details
With Deal:$17.99$17.99 FREE One-Day & FREE Returns
You Save:$12.00$12.00 (40%)
!7.99 shipped cheapest I've ever seen one. Now all 4 of my TVs have Prime as well as IMDB and other options included with this Firestick.

Report Edit Delete

Prev

[IMG alt="davidscott"]https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/data/avatars/m/86/86172.jpg?1552178658[/IMG]
I posted this on the holiday thread but since I recently purchased it Ill post it here also.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
This dude was following me in the thrift store. I wonder why? :p :eek:;)
IMG_21112021_200254_(1181_x_2100_pixel).jpg

IMG_21112021_200233_(2100_x_1796_pixel).jpg

All 3 mint Vinyl and B. B. Boxset.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
2 Used 4K cables $10.51 arriving Sunday. The Amazon Basics HDMI cable displays 4K video at 60 hz with 48-bit deep color, and supports bandwidth up to 18 Gbps.
_20211124_114627.JPG

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just couldn't stop myself from picking up this album for $.99.

9867_copy_640x480.jpeg

My sister and I played the crap out of this album when we were kids! All kinds of nostalgia feelers for me tied to this one!

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis