What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice watch Fuzz, especially in the storm coming.:) Nice covers Phil. What kind of music? Z, I never thought I'd see a sentence with you and JBL speakers.:eek: I hope you like them. I've always liked the JBL sound as you know. Too bad mine were ruined.:mad:

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nice watch Fuzz, especially in the storm coming.:)
Thanks, I'm still in FL for another day and a half so it looks like I'll only be dealing with the aftermath of the storm :)

As for the watch, it's a Citizen Blue Angels edition. I chose to skip the digital version and went with a more classic look. A little vacation gift to myself since I didn't really get anything exciting for Christmas. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex, that is one sweet watch! I didn't know they had those until seeing your picture. Pricey, too...at least on Amazon. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Alex, that is one sweet watch! I didn't know they had those until seeing your picture. Pricey, too...at least on Amazon. :)
Thanks, I never planned on getting it, but I wandered into a jewelery store and the guy I ended up talking to was great, didn't pressure me at all and I ended up talking to him about watches in general for 45minutes. Plus he price matched whatever I could find online.

The watch itself is gorgeous (the world chronograph for reference). Just a great looking and feeling watch in person. I thought it would be too big on my wrist, but I made the mistake of trying it on and it looked damn good IMHO, too good to take off :D

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
What kind of music? Z, I never thought I'd see a sentence with you and JBL speakers.:eek: I hope you like them.
I have experience with JBL speakers - these are not the typical cheapy JBL - and they
were designed by Greg Timbers, known for the Synthesis line. They use to list for over
$650, with a regular street price of $599

JBL can put out some good stuff - they will be here tomorrow - I expect good things,
and the word on them is real good >> music will be mostly Gospel, some Jazz and
Jazz with Orchestra, with male and female vocals - some Jackie Evancho and classical.
They will still be tested with all other various types of music, for a shake down >>>
Plus some Home Theater.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
That is cool. The Blue Angles are always the main attraction, the Thunderbirds where also great. I used to be on an airshow team (in the early 70's) and for some reason my Harrier AV8A always stole the show.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That is cool. The Blue Angles are always the main attraction, the Thunderbirds where also great. I used to be on an airshow team (in the early 70's) and for some reason my Harrier AV8A always stole the show.
Don't tell me you've got a watch guy too. Along with the pen guy, speaker guy, commercial kitchen equipment guy... :p

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Don't tell me you've got a watch guy too. Along with the pen guy, speaker guy, commercial kitchen equipment guy... :p
I have a few watches (old Rolex and a few Tags and some Skagens and few Nixons and some other ones).. I did give away a $3800.00 Auroa Da Vinci pen, by not knowing what it's worth. I gave it to my wives sister, after I found out what it was worth I wanted it back, but it was in Colombia already, so that was a no go.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wait - he mentions flying a Harrier, and that's what you get out of it? That he might have a watch guy? :eek: :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Wait - he mentions flying a Harrier, and that's what you get out of it? That he might have a watch guy? :eek: :D
What's the point of having a Harrier if there's no guy to watch?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have a few watches (old Rolex and a few Tags and some Skagens and few Nixons and some other ones).. I did give away a $3800.00 Auroa Da Vinci pen, by not knowing what it's worth. I gave it to my wives sister, after I found out what it was worth I wanted it back, but it was in Colombia already, so that was a no go.
Is this the same sister you gave the ridiculously expensive pen too as well? Man she gets the best stuff lol

This is f*$!?@# Walter we're talking about. I'd be more surprised if he wasnt part of an air show flying harrier jets :p :D

What's the point of having a Harrier if there's no guy to watch?
Or a watch to let you know when to start and stop the show?

Matt34

Matt34

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I wanted smaller speakers for the office.. Bought these:)

My E-41B's will be in the classifieds shortly
Cheers, Mac

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Where did he mention flying a Harrier?
I think he may have once been higher than a Harrier can fly but ... :p

Anyway I got this:

I recognized the Hamilton name because of Davemcc and thought it was cool. It was made in 1905.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Where did he mention flying a Harrier?
I think he may have once been higher than a Harrier can fly but ... :p

Anyway I got this:

I recognized the Hamilton name because of Davemcc and thought it was cool. It was made in 1905.
I was a mechanic on the Harrier and my #3 was the didicated plane used for all air shows. There are always 2 planes that go to the show, one for ground display and one that does the show. I did have a single engine license till my eyes got bad (color blind).

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis