What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's an awesome deal. Just to add to the discussion (l like stand up chargers) I've had great luck with Pleson's fast charger. I actually own two. They do have to be used with a Quick Charge II microUSB charger to take advantage of the Quick Charge II QI wireless charging speed. One thing that I really like for my night stand is the light goes off after it signals that it's charging.

I have an older flat Pleson and I like it too, but it was the older non quick charge and its light stayed on the entire time it was charging which was annoying at night. I bought the Anker because it is very small, quick charge and only lights up once to indicate charging.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
ordered this for my little hooligan, and yes, I am spoiling him, but it's his 3y old b'day

p.s: Photo is stock, it's not my son :)

Last edited:
MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
ordered this for my little hooligan, and yes, I am spoiling him, but it's his 3y old b'day

p.s: Photo is stock, it's not my son :)
Please teach him some good driving etiquette, like no drunk driving, fiddling with the cell phone while driving, speeding, etc. :p

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My Sony BluRay player, BDP-360 is dieing a slow death. It takes multiple retries to get it to read blurays. I was given a $50 Amazon gift card for Christmas. I also noticed a $100 discount of Sony's 4K player, a UBP-X800 on Amazon. With taxes in I snagged one for $176 CDN.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My Sony BluRay player, BDP-360 is dieing a slow death. It takes multiple retries to get it to read blurays. I was given a $50 Amazon gift card for Christmas. I also noticed a $100 discount of Sony's 4K player, a UBP-X800 on Amazon. With taxes in I snagged one for $176 CDN.

I got an email from Amazon stating it shipped last night.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
New goggles for snowboarding. Smith I/OX chromeapop. Love them

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Sony arrived this afternoon but have had no time to set it up yet.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Second one of these. Dayton RSS315HF-4 12" Subwoofer driver.

Already have one in a 2 cu. ft. sealed box via Zaph Audio website specs. Just a really sweet sounding subwoofer for music. Recently built two Peerless SLS 8" to go with some desktop speakers and the difference between a single and duals was remarkable. Well, the Dayton above was on sale this week (ends tonight in a few mins) for $129 and just couldn't pass it up. These two are to be a stereo pair for my Fusion-12 Tempests, being I have to kind of crowd everything down the narrow end of a 12' X 20'-ish room.

Will keep to the 2 cu. ft, but may go a bit skinnier and taller to fit on either side of the TV stand better.

Anyway, that was my NY'rs resolution was to have more subwoofage. Nailed that one! :D

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall

my currency convertor program must be on the fritz, it says $176 Canadian is about $139 US dollars! I checked Amazon (USA), it shows price of that unit $198.00

Still probably a good deal.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Playseat Evolution Alcantara and Thrustmaster racing wheel for Christmas, for "all the kids in the family".

I blogged my review of the seat, if anyone's interested:

http://havingfunalongtheway.com/review-playseat-evolution/

Happy New Year folks!
WOW, a serious setup. Looks very nice.
I gather from the picture on your blog the seat bottom may be on the long side for kids?

Is that a TV or projector screen?

P

pwlong

Audioholic Intern
Thanks -- it works nice for us. My son is bugging me now to get back on it -- he's enjoying learning how to handle the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca :)

Yes, in the photo the slider is racked all the way back, for me -- I'm 6'5". We slide it all the way forward for when my 10-year old daughter (maybe 4'10") wants to use it. In the most compressed configuration, she's a bit cramped by the wheel, while having to stretch for the pedals.

Screen is an AT screen, fixed frame, with speakers behind -- like this:

It's also on hinge, so it can be lifted to get behind it:

Lots more pictures here:

http://havingfunalongtheway.com/basement-home-theater-screen/

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
my currency convertor program must be on the fritz, it says $176 Canadian is about $139 US dollars! I checked Amazon (USA), it shows price of that unit $198.00

Still probably a good deal.
Amazon in Canada listed it for $198 Cdn and I had $50 amazon gift certificate. This new info should fix your currency converter. ;)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Ordered the first of my UM-18 kits and everything I need for assembly. Due in stock on the 19th. I'm ready to step up my subwoofer game!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis