What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I want that JG let me know how you like it. Been trying to find the 3D on sale for $12 or less. No luck so far.

Monoprice 12ft High-quality Coaxial Audio/Video RCA CL2 Rated Cable - RG6/U 75ohm (for S/PDIF, Digital Coax, Subwoofer, and Composite Video)

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
Finally bought a new PC to replace the TouchSmart all-in-one dual-monitor setup I've been using for the last 6+ years. Since I went on the higher end with the tower components, I figured I may as well with the monitor.
Snatched up a new LG 21:9 UltraWide.....I'm really digging having multiple pages on the same workspace.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Alrighty then! Where's all the Prime Day shopping? No one Amazon/Walmart/Best Buy/Newegg had anything of interest to me .

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Alrighty then! Where's all the Prime Day shopping? No one Amazon/Walmart/Best Buy/Newegg had anything of interest.
What sales? :mad: No Bluray or 3D/CD sales that really matter. No electronics that I see.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Feel the same way. Edited my post to better reflect the sentiment.
Such hype no $10 or less newer CD/Blurays like black friday. I was waiting for Ex Machina or It follows, etc. man oh man I'm disgusted to say the least. :D

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I'll be damned! First I thought someone was going to be canned over this, but now, they might get a promotion!

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150715006488/en/

“Prime Day peak order rates have already surpassed 2014 Black Friday,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President Amazon Prime. “Prime members have already bought tens of thousands of Fire TV Sticks, 35,000 Lord of the Rings Blu-Ray sets, 28,000 Rubbermaid sets, and 4,000 Echo devices in 15 minutes. The Kate Spade purse was gone in less than a minute. We also sold 1,200 of the $999 TVs in less than 10 minutes. And there are thousands more deals coming.”

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I noticed a lot of the deals weren't better than the best prices I've seen, so a lot of things really didn't appeal to me. On the other hand, the things I wanted were sold out.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I have this one for a longest time made of real glass too.;) I used to make alot of Pina Coloda's back in the day.:D Osterizer Cycle Blend(not my pic):

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
On sale for $25 each - and no thin cheap cardboard box,
and said to be black oak finish. Parts Express >>>
New Wave Audio bookshelf speakers

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nice :)

I couldn't justify the price of a vitamix (my sister has one) or the blendtec. Hopefully the one I purchased is good enough :D
I have no doubt that it is. ;)

I've just had the Blendtec on price watch for over a year and I don't think it's ever been as low as it was for the sale price.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Nice :)

I couldn't justify the price of a vitamix (my sister has one) or the blendtec. Hopefully the one I purchased is good enough :D
If it is for nutritional smoothies, you should end up with a creamy consistency (not a fine applesauce consistency). Return it if you get fine applesauce (blending spinach, carrots, ginger, lemon w/skin, chia seeds, apples, and frozen blueberries and cherries)!
The Nutri-Ninja (with the blade at the bottom) will do it, but the version I had maxed out at 32oz and I needed more. (but this is proof that you do not have to spend $400 to get the job done).
Also, consider that Bed, Bath, and Beyond with 20% off coupon is sometimes the best deal on something like this!

I ended up with a Blendtec...something about bludgeoning the food without sharpened blades...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis