What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Whoa just got these and out the case they sound AMAZING. Playing Patricia Barber Yellow Car III(Instrumental) and everything is clear and separation is great. It's feels like the band is here.
Interesting headphones

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I tested the S500's with TV audio and the voices sound crisp and clear. I need to test music with The Voice or other music programs. Did I say these are comfy? I had them on over 3 hours and no fatigue. No ear aches. The only thing missing is the remote with the calling feature, but you can get it on ebay for ten bucks or less. I already have the bluetooth wireless headsets so I dont need that, but if I do I know where to get them. Edit I forgot to say that the S500 measured better than the S700. Looking forward to your new speakers coming Friday. :)

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Got tired of playing "my daughter may have key on her, maybe not, should I lock the door?" (Typical teenager issue)
Got this wireless (9 volt battery) garage door keypad for $20 shipped at Amazon. Should have got one when I bought the house!

Note: These are not universal, but every company has one and they are cheap and easy. The frequency needs to match your opener.

Edit: Thought I'd comment now that mine is up and running. All I had to do was push a learn button on the opener unit (I had no idea the tiny button was up there) and punch the code into the keypad. I did this with separate codes for both doors. Screwed the keypad into the trim of the garage door and that was it! Even lights up! Daughter is happy! Life is good!

Last edited:
Matt34

Matt34

Got tired of playing "my daughter may have key on her, maybe not, should I lock the door?" (Typical teenager issue)
Got this wireless (9 volt battery) garage door keypad for $20 shipped at Amazon. Should have got one when I bought the house!

Note: These are not universal, but every company has one and they are cheap and easy. The frequency needs to match your opener.
I have a keypad on my front door that locks/unlocks the deadbolt. It's nice not having to carry keys on walks/runs or when your hands are full.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Won off Ebay for $56.00 - Yamaha NX-E800 speakers.
This completes my 3-ring unique budget speaker sets.
They do have a 12 db crossover on woofer and tweeter.
Plus, they should have some cross bracing inside.

Also, ordered some more Sonic Barrier

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats. Whoa nice piano finish Z. I bet for some reason those will WIN and the others will wimp out. We Will See.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats. Whoa nice piano finish Z. I bet for some reason those will WIN and the others will wimp out. We Will See.
They can make some decent and nice sounding budget friendly speakers.
I know they will trump the Sound Appeal - I am still curious about them
IntelliTouch speakers - however, I expect Yamaha to beat them.

I won the bid last night - and the seller has already created a USPS tracking
number, that is fast.

Now I need to slow down - since I may have caught up with you - however,
I plan to open/un-pack my speakers when I receive them.:)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well most of my Bluray collection went floating in salt water 2 years ago, so I had to replace some of em.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Speakers, maybe. But you'll never catch up with his Blu-Ray collection.
Well I believe afterlife2 has a long ways to go, before he catches up with me
in the speaker area - however, I will not even try to enter the Blu-ray race with
him, as I still need room for the dogs to walk and sleep on the floor.:)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Most of them are in books. Most times I buy just the disc only so I put them in my 3x 350(2 of them have audio CD's only) cases suitcases from ebay. Still lots of space left in them too. :D Which you can see here:

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Most of them are in books. Most times I buy just the disc only so I put them in my 3x 500(2 of them have audio CD's only) cases suitcases from ebay. Still lots of space left in them too. :D Which you can see here:
I've not seen anything like this before to store CDs

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
They are awesome and save me space. They are 350 each case not 500. I corrected it. I think I paid less than $20 each. I got a nice discount since I bought 3. :)

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Most of them are in books. Most times I buy just the disc only so I put them in my 3x 350(2 of them have audio CD's only) cases suitcases from ebay. Still lots of space left in them too. :D Which you can see here:
I have and still do, store some music and movies - in the CD binder storage folders.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Speakerman's Creed;

This is my speaker. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Is that a hint that you are happy.:):cool:

Glad you got them - I will be looking for your take on them.
Enjoy the new audio adventure.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis