What do you think about what's gong on at the Capital??

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Two more lawyers just got hit in the pocket book for filing frivolous election lawsuits:

>>>Two lawyers who filed suit challenging election results ordered to pay nearly $187K

A federal judge on Monday ordered two Colorado lawyers who filed lawsuits challenging the results of the 2020 presidential election to pay nearly $187,000. . . .

The Monday order required the lawyers to pay more than $11,000 to cover the legal fees of the states of Michigan and Pennsylvania as well as $50,000 to Facebook and $62,930 each to Dominion and the Center for Tech and Civic Life.

"The total amount the two Plaintiffs’ counsel will have to jointly pay, adding in the stipulated awards to the States, will be approximately $186,922, which I find to be an adequate sanction award to send the appropriate message and deter such misconduct in the future, without being unnecessarily punitive," Neureiter wrote in the order.

"I conclude that the repetition of defamatory and potentially dangerous unverified allegations is the kind of “advocacy” that needs to be chilled. Counsel should think long and hard, and do significant pre-filing research and verification, before ever filing a lawsuit like this again," he added.<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Of course Trump did it. They knew it, and McCarthy just wanted to bury it cause it's hurts their mid terms. It's why the red hemisphere became quiet on Jan 6th. Everyone knew who the leader was. You can't prove manipulation in court, and I agree with what will be an acquittal. The crap about defining whether it was an insurrection is gobbledygook to avoid having to look at it. At a minimum he certainly enjoyed the proceedings on TV.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I have to apologize. I'm not seeing anything in Trump's Capitol speech that suggest he incited violence. I think they're gonna end up having to let the case go. I think it's more along the lines of his flirtation with the dark side. Stand back, and stand proud! -- Proud Boys

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Powell's "kraken" has bit her in the arse to the tune of $175K:

>>>LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Nine lawyers allied with former President Donald Trump were ordered Thursday to pay Detroit and Michigan a total of $175,000 in sanctions for abusing the court system with a sham lawsuit challenging the 2020 election results.<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
An in depth look at the riot. Yes, it was an insurrection, but you can use a single photos of people smiling inside to say it wasn't. Very sad times for the GOP. They buried it. There's Trump saying in response during the riots Mike Pence is a traitor, but he never denounces it. In a court of law it can't be proven, but yeah he influenced the events. They probably would've murdered Pence and Pelosi had they gotten their hands on em. The docu takes a look at different angles of the Capitol perimeter.
Edit: it's why I said if the Dems have to bribe to pull off some sanctions on Trump I'm game. Hopefully the payments the RNP are giving Trump is a way of saying STAY AWAY, but I can't rely on you people come 2024. It wasn't an insurrection to begin with.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
This thread is still alive? The title of this thread speaks for itself, it should also have said which decade, nothing's changed.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This thread is still alive? The title of this thread speaks for itself, it should also have said which decade, nothing's changed.
Well yeah. Republicans have so moved on from Trump. He's leading in the polls for 2024, and it wasn't really an insurrection. None of it really happened. It was CNN that did it, and Republicans never catered to their base or ousted those who spoke out against Trump. It isn't the party of Trump anymore either. ;)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well yeah. Republicans have so moved on from Trump. He's leading in the polls for 2024, and it wasn't really an insurrection. None of it really happened. It was CNN that did it, and Republicans never catered to their base or ousted those who spoke out against Trump. It isn't the party of Trump anymore either. ;)
Still, nothing's changed up in Washington. Same ole same ole. If anything has gotten worse.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Still, nothing's changed up in Washington. Same ole same ole. If anything has gotten worse.
I really could care less if the Republicans win the next election. Joe's terrible. I just don't want "It" to win. Anyway, thanks for taking my sarcasm.:)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I really could care less if the Republicans win the next election. Joe's terrible. I just don't want "It" to win. Anyway, thanks for taking my sarcasm.:)
Oh believe me agree, It getting worse by the day. Murder rate is so high in this country your safer in Baghdad probably. Between, Republican party, Democratic party you could roll both up into one still come up smelling like sh&t.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oh believe me agree, It getting worse by the day. Murder rate is so high in this country your safer in Baghdad probably. Between, Republican party, Democratic party you could roll both up into one still come up smelling like sh&t.
It is not the sunny optimism of Reagan.:(

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, Don't get me started on the Bush, Clinton, Obama. Those 3 alone would make nice Stephen King horror movie's.
Yeah but I don't hate them like I hate Trump with a vengeance. It was always simmering, but the man poured gasoline on it. The company he keeps is terrible too: Proud Boys, the alt-right etc. He isn't exactly a card carrying member, but he's also perfectly fine using them along the way. The election scam etc.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah but I don't hate them like I hate Trump with a vengeance. It was always simmering, but the man poured gasoline on it. The company he keeps is terrible too: Proud Boys, the alt-right etc. He isn't exactly a card carrying member, but he's also perfectly fine using them along the way. The election scam etc.
You ever watch TWD? Well Trump reminds me of Negan and Joe is TWD.:D Just think if that old Bat would have won, instead of the Trumpster. Between Trump and Joe, some of the best Bullsh$t one liners I ever heard in a presidential debate. Ole sleepy Joe, "shut up man" Trumpster "they're thugs".

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You ever watch TWD? Well Trump reminds me of Negan and Joe is TWD.:D Just think if that old Bat would have won, instead of the Trumpster. Between Trump and Joe, some of the best Bullsh$t one liners I ever heard in a presidential debate. Ole sleepy Joe, "shut up man" Trumpster "they're thugs".
Bush Sr's infamous line was "Read my lips. No new taxes." Then taxes did go up.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My theory goes like this....

You post photos like this.....

and leave out pics like this.....

But really more importantly you leave out the graphic stuff like outside the Capitol where officers were clubbed with sticks and flag posts. A few were dragged out into the crowd. One from his face on the ground. But only a couple people died so yanno it really wasn't that big a deal. You say there was no evidence of a coup, which is true. However, manipulation.....well the Orange Man himself has said Pence "is a traitor" and should be "hanged." So no matter the lack of evidence there's still this lingering doubt. Then you trivialize the riot even more by going into the details of what "insurrection" means. Is it this military coup, a firearms heavy attempt? Then Faux and company will tell you the BLM/antifa events were by "domestic terrorists," but in some examples I've seen, like Portland, I'd define them as "looters" and not the former. It isn't to downplay but to point out the trajectory the right media are aiming for. There's the Wyoming Republican Party dispatching Cheney from the party because she was willing to be on the investigation committee. (She acknowledge she agreed with 93% of Trump's policies.) McCarthy has called her and Kinzinger "Pelosi" Republicans. There's "Gym" Jordan saying "We've acknowledged the problems of Trump" without any examples of such. Then you have people in social media publicly saying "who cares about that, it's in the past" because, let me translate, they don't care about it. They only want to get back on to BLM/antifa. In fact, it's a great narrative for 2022/24, and frankly a lot of it can be pointed at Democrats. But it isn't telling the entire truth. On the day of Jan 6th, Republicans here and elsewhere became awfully quiet, and only did they really speak up when the flip was switched. The politicians never "moved on" but side stepped the issue due to Trump's 30%. What can be clearly gleaned from the NYT's documentary is these were "domestic terrorists." It may have not been well planned, but there's serious reason to believe they would have murdered Pence and Pelosi had they gotten their hands on them. (They were the targets.)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mark Meadows being held in contempt. This suggests he received phone calls/text begging the president to act upon the riots. Meadows was on the line with Trump as he was asking for 11K votes from the Georgia's Sec of State. Assuming the info is true, I'm still not sure they can get Trump on inciting. Maybe dereliction of duty/civil unrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis