What do you think about what's gong on at the Capital??

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The source comes from Rolling Stone so make of it what you will. It goes back into what someone said initially about the committee was investigating the possibility a few of the politicians might have been involved.

Edit: I'm leaning towards it isn't. Claiming a dozen or more meetings amongst politicians is extremely stupid.
What I was trying to get at is I don't really know for sure what went down, but it's odd there wasn't sufficient security on the day. Plus in my "edit" comment I'm thinking if you really were making these plans you'd cover your tracks a little better than having a dozen meetings or more in a public building.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
What I was trying to get at is I don't really know for sure what went down, but it's odd there wasn't sufficient security on the day. Plus in my "edit" comment I'm thinking if you really were making these plans you'd cover your tracks a little better than having a dozen meetings or more in a public building.
It appears that the depths of their malfeasance was matched by their ineptitude.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Really dumb blonde Capital rioter says: "Definitely not going to jail. Sorry I have blonde hair white skin a great job a great future and I'm not going to jail."

Reality says: "You're spending 60 days in jail."

She apparently didn't realize that "Legally Blonde" is just a movie.

>>>A Texas real estate agent who bragged that her “blonde hair” and “white skin” would keep her out of jail despite participating in the insurrection was sentenced to 60 days in prison Thursday.<<<

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Really dumb blonde Capital rioter says: "Definitely not going to jail. Sorry I have blonde hair white skin a great job a great future and I'm not going to jail."

>>>A Texas real estate agent who bragged that her “blonde hair” and “white skin” would keep her out of jail despite participating in the insurrection was sentenced to 60 days in prison Thursday.<<<

No expectation of white privilege, tho :)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

I think she got off easy.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I hope no Republican says to me Yanno, Dude, this isn't the dumbest era. I've seen worse.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Per Wiki the committee is compromised of 7-2 in favor of Democrats. The 2 Republican are Cheney and Kinzinger. I could very well be biased, but Pelosi turned down some of McCarthy's choices but am guessing in this particular instance he's offering up party loyalists vs seeking the truth. At first my thinking was prison sentences, but I was way off. Mo Brooks, who was at the rally before, said things like We shall do battle! That doesn't mean he had foreknowledge, but he is responsible on some level since the incident did happen. Therefore censure is possible. McCarthy doesn't want that because that means a loss of the party's power. Pelosi wants that advantage too, but she still has investigation proceedings on her side. Evidence like the riots occurring etc. They are also gonna have to investigate Lauren Boebert because apparently she told the rioters Pelosi's location. Trump is probably the most intelligent of the bunch. He likely knew it was possible, said he'd be there with them, and then wasn't. Trump didn't really use strong language during the rally. His recent "hang" Mike Pence makes me think it was possible. Again nothing there you can get him on.

It's sort of like Gosar. You're an elected official running anime on killing AOC. Your position is much different than a random youtuber. What did you expect, Shapiro!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
He’ll certainly try but the judge might not give him that much leeway.
People would have thought that in another trial but Judge Ito, of OJ Simpson trial fame and fortune, would beg to differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis