What are you watching tonight?

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
This move has some really Good subwoofer candy! I enjoyed the movie too.

1718633822837.png

For all you, "Sydney Sweeney" fans (Me? Big fan!:oops:) who want to see her in all her glory check this one out! You won't be disappointed, you're welcome. :D

1718634223457.png

Last edited:
crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Last 2 episodes of Stargate SG1 tonight. Then we'll probably start Stargate Atlantis.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Nice I really liked SG1 back in the day.
I didn't know about it when it aired. I'm sure that I was already overloaded with Star Trek DS9 and Voyager running concurrently for a while. And then kids arrived.

I've enjoyed SG1 a lot. We started on the first episode several months back and now almost done.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I didn't know about it when it aired. I'm sure that I was already overloaded with Star Trek DS9 and Voyager running concurrently for a while. And then kids arrived.

I've enjoyed SG1 a lot. We started on the first episode several months back and now almost done.
Nice. It is a great show. :)

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
The Boys, streaming on Prime. 4 seasons. This T V series is actually pretty good I like it so far.

That link takes you straight to the series.

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I just finished binging "A Murder at the End of the World" on Hulu. It's a 7 hour murder mystery miniseries that I really liked. Clive Owen is the biggest name on the call sheet but Brit Marling was in it and one of the creators.

Jim

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I just finished binging "A Murder at the End of the World" on Hulu. It's a 7 hour murder mystery miniseries that I really liked. Clive Owen is the biggest name on the call sheet but Brit Marling was in it and one of the creators.

Jim
I thought it was fun. Really unexpected and just something different.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
Stargate Atlantis during dinner. Then wife and boys will watch NHL while I go downstairs and watch some Walton's or maybe Harry Potter, or maybe Star Wars or maybe Star Trek DS9 or maybe something else.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis