What are you watching tonight?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Love, Death, and Robots season 3

Some of these episodes deserve their own show.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Yes. Love LDR. Some less than others, but almost all are great in their own way.
Black mirror is great too. Oat studios is another one that’s in the same vein. Great stuff.
Oh yeah, Guillermo del toros cabinet of curiosities has been fun too.

Last edited:
}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic

Season 3 is phenomenal. As good as, if not better than, season 1. Season 2 was ok, but a bit of a let down after how great Season 1 was IMO.

Enjoy.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
College football all day TCU still unbeaten! Watching Georgia Kentucky now pretty close.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched Extracted on Netflix and Thor Love & Thunder on 4K disc last night.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Will be watching The Walking Dead Finale tonight. Was a bit pissed that I have AMC+ and they decided not to let people watch it early, which is why i pay for it, that and I don't have AMC lol

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Will be watching The Walking Dead Finale tonight. Was a bit pissed that I have AMC+ and they decided not to let people watch it early, which is why i pay for it, that and I don't have AMC lol
I liked the finale a lot, although I would have liked an even happier “ending”.

I quote “ending” because we know there will be TWD sequels - Negan/Maggie series, Rick/Michonne series, Daryl series.

I expect these 3 spin-off series to feel exactly like TWD and nothing like the other earlier spin-off. :D

Last edited:
Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I liked the finale a lot, although I would have liked an even more happy “ending”.

I quote “ending” because we know there will be TWD sequels - Negan/Maggie series, Rick/Michonne series, Daryl series.

I expect these 3 spin-off series to feel exactly like TWD and nothing like the other earlier spin-off. :D
Ending was full of suspense, loved it, but then they wrapped up the huge zombie issue in like 5 minutes towards the end.

I still remember attending my first New York Comic Con (2011) Nerd Trade Show. I accidently went up the wrong elevator, was in the press room where they interview all the stars. I had no idea who Rick Grimes was, but I was standing right next to him thinking he was just a reporter..lol

The Walking Dead lost me for a few seasons, but got really good towards the end. I enjoyed it, looking forward to the new series. Disappointed that Ms. McBride will not be joining one of the spinoffs.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Ending was full of suspense, loved it, but then they wrapped up the huge zombie issue in like 5 minutes towards the end.

I still remember attending my first New York Comic Con (2011) Nerd Trade Show. I accidently went up the wrong elevator, was in the press room where they interview all the stars. I had no idea who Rick Grimes was, but I was standing right next to him thinking he was just a reporter..lol

The Walking Dead lost me for a few seasons, but got really good towards the end. I enjoyed it, looking forward to the new series. Disappointed that Ms. McBride will not be joining one of the spinoffs.
I think they’ll get her involved somewhere. She is too important to TWD universe.

Naturally I look forward to seeing Rick the most.

The salient thing is the writing needs to be like TWD, not like these other dumbass spin-offs.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
As my 4K UHD disc collection grows, I keep watching them to see how much better they are over streaming. It's crazy how much better they are. Everything is better. I've upped my score on Dr. Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness from a 7 to a solid 8.

On Friday, Dune 4K was delivered to my house. Last night our dinner plans got canceled, so I decided to watch it. I thought it was amazing when I watched it ~6 months ago on Crave. The disc blew it out of the water. Stunning. It was almost too much.

Next up, The Fellowship of The Ring in glorious 4K.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
As my 4K UHD disc collection grows, I keep watching them to see how much better they are over streaming. It's crazy how much better they are. Everything is better. I've upped my score on Dr. Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness from a 7 to a solid 8.

On Friday, Dune 4K was delivered to my house. Last night our dinner plans got canceled, so I decided to watch it. I thought it was amazing when I watched it ~6 months ago on Crave. The disc blew it out of the water. Stunning. It was almost too much.

Next up, The Fellowship of The Ring in glorious 4K.
Too much? ;)
Being there in reality is too much. :D

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I’ve been watching the new Netflix series 1899 and I like it.

My wife and I started watching this on Friday. 2 episodes in. So far, very good. The surround sound and ATMOS effects are awesome. I can't imagine watching it on a regular TV without the surround sound effects.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
My wife and I started watching this on Friday. 2 episodes in. So far, very good. The surround sound and ATMOS effects are awesome. I can't imagine watching it on a regular TV without the surround sound effects.
Both me and my wife have watched the entire season, and hopefully a second season will come.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis