What are you watching tonight?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Started Blade Runner 2049 last night since its on HBO max. I was really digging it! It got late and I passed out on the couch halfway through but I have the house to myself again tonight. That flick begs to be played loud.

Talk about some vicious kills! I had to rewind a couple scenes. Glorious ultraviolence! o_O
Get the 4K Blu ray! Love that movie!
16427718883001851219731801461222.jpg

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Started Blade Runner 2049 last night since its on HBO max. I was really digging it! It got late and I passed out on the couch halfway through but I have the house to myself again tonight. That flick begs to be played loud.

Talk about some vicious kills! I had to rewind a couple scenes. Glorious ultraviolence! o_O
Damn, you just reminded me. I have to borrow A Clockwork Orange from my neighbor who has the 4k version!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Damn, you just reminded me. I have to borrow A Clockwork Orange from my neighbor who has the 4k version!
Wow. A Clockwork Orange. Haven't seen that movie in years. I still can't listen to singing in the rain anymore. :)

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Netflix - The Stranger, episode 4
Check out Safe and Stay Close also if you haven't.

There are also a couple foreign language Harlan Coben series on Netflix. I think his deal was to have a dozen stories made into Netflix series.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Last night I have the house to myself for a while, so I rented Dune. Volume UP!!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Archive 81 on Netflix. S1 Ep. 1-7. Loving this series. One more episode to go.
maxresdefault.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched Top Gun on bluray with an ATMOS soundtrack. They did a good job on both the bluray transfer and the ATMOS soundtrack.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis