What are you watching tonight?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry you didn't care for it the way I did; it's just one of those campy childhood favorites for me.

Yeah, I agree about Dey; Mariette had starred in an original Star Trek episode called "All Our Yesterdays."
I was hoping to find it on Tubi since they have some cool odd stuff on there. Airplane is there though. I remember seeing Marriete on 9-1-1 Fox TV show and she was great in the few episodes she was in.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I was hoping to find it on Tubi since they have some cool odd stuff on there. Airplane is there though. I remember seeing Marriete on 9-1-1 Fox TV show and she was great in the few episodes she was in.
She's STILL doing TV and films?

We may be talking about different people here...

I was referring to the blonde who is pregnant in Skyjacked. Did I get my actresses messed up?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
She's STILL doing TV and films?

We may be talking about different people here...

I was referring to the blonde who is pregnant in Skyjacked. Did I get my actresses messed up?
No its her. She played one of the main characters mother. Like I said she wasn't on for more than 5 episodes. I guess she does it once in a while. She used to do commercials too in the 80's and 90's. I forget what she advertised though.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Interesting...I didn't know that.

Then again, I didn't know Shatner just turned 90, so....:eek:

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not actually watching it tonight, but I will be watching Without Remorse three days from now. This is my favorite Tom Clancy novel. I'm just hoping Paramount didn't fork it up (yes, my screen name is taken from John Kelley's Nom De Guerre)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not actually watching it tonight, but I will be watching Without Remorse three days from now. This is my favorite Tom Clancy novel. I'm just hoping Paramount didn't fork it up (yes, my screen name is taken from John Kelley's Nom De Guerre)

Ah yes, Clark’s “origin story” - that was a good one!

T

Tachead7075

Audioholic

Please let us know how it is. If it's good I will wait and buy it on physical for the much better experience. I'm not going to bother with streaming anymore for the good action movies at least until their HDR/DV and Atmos/DTS-X match or best physical.

J

JengaHit

Audioholic
738329215101.jpg

Finally released on blu ray. Dark comedy about two married mob assassins. Also stars Angelica Huston.

Last edited:
J

JengaHit

Audioholic
ASTTS.BR.Cover.72dpi.png

Another dark comedy. If you've ever been passed up for promotion in favor of a younger whipper-snapper exec, you'll get it. If not, still wickedly funny. Also stars Swoosie Kurtz, Elizabeth McGovern, and Peter Riegert.

J

JengaHit

Audioholic
I actually liked this better than a lot of the reviews. Not on the level of Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy, but also nowhere near as bad as many reviewers thought. (Putting aside the Perry White casting! Though my favorite Perry White is actually Jackie Cooper's because I like better the overall lighter tone of Richard Donner's Superman.)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis