What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I read that the new Wonder Woman really sucks...which sort of surprised me and at the same time didn't (looked like they were going for a Thor: Ragnarok-esque "throwback" vibe, and I hated that film).

I put on the original last night just because of all the horrible reviews I read on the sequel...

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Didn't like the first movie, although she did a great job. She is stunning. I thought she was Latin, but she is *Jewish. I hope I like the new one. I'll probably get HBO max for trial just to see it.
*Israeli (though she may very well be Jewish)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Well just finished watching All the seasons of Shameless, gotta say I didn't think I'd like it but I did it's Well Written funny and darker than I expected.
3A04212D-03F1-4F86-B6CE-EEBE7AE0EA52.jpeg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^^Thought that was so disappointing.
Half agree. It wasn't as bad as I saw from reviews. Great bass workout and great visuals. Story could have been better. I'm not a diesel fan. His squeaky voice annoys me. I'd rather have seen Dwanye Johnson in the role. The lady(Gonzalez I think) in it was so hot. :pI saw it in 1080p from Showtime , which I need to cancel soon and Starz too. No 4K was available.

O

Olidor

Audiophyte
Well just finished watching All the seasons of Shameless, gotta say I didn't think I'd like it but I did it's Well Written funny and darker than I expected.
View attachment 43104
I love Shameless! One of the best TV shows in my opinion. Too bad that actress who played Fiona left this show 2 seasons ago in my opinion it's not the same any more. Too bad that this season 11 that is on now is the last one but still I enjoy it despite it was filmed in 2020 with all this mask restrictions. I am waiting for episode 4 in January as I will be in my Costa Blanca property here and can enjoy it with a nice glass of local wine and some cheese.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Hey, it's The Don. Maybe you wanna take over the family business? Get a sneaky with my daughter? Disrespect the boundaries of da business? Uh oh. That's no good. Maybe I tear out your eyes with this here coat hanger. I take pleasure in doing that. People respect The Don. Why? Cause they know sometime I roll my sleeves up an do it meself. They say, 'There's one powerful man!' But they also respect me cause they know I take a certain pleasure in doing it meself.

[ba da da]
Yeah I like the soundtrack too. It's good.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis