What are you watching tonight?

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Just watched Tenet. Don't blink or you’ll miss something. The soundtrack to this thing is insane! The bass practically has its own dialogue and should have been given a credit. Worth a watch for sure.
Ludwig Gorransen went God mode with this soundtrack. Frankly, i could never stand Denzel Washington's pompous ass. But, his son is cool as fk (great actor). This has to be one of my favorite movies of all time.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I'll be watching Christmas Eve. My favorite. Try to watch it every year.
The problem is, TNT shows it on a running 24-hour loop come that night and day.

On that eve, we always do the original Die Hard.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Ludwig Gorransen went God mode with this soundtrack. Frankly, i could never stand Denzel Washington's pompous ass. But, his son is cool as fk (great actor). This has to be one of my favorite movies of all time.
I'm going to agree about Denzel and add Kenneth Branagh to the pompous ass list. He was miscast in this but I enjoyed the rest of the crazy loud movie.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The problem is, TNT shows it on a running 24-hour loop come that night and day.

On that eve, we always do the original Die Hard.
I bought the blu-ray a couple of months ago. I owned it on DVD before. Die Hard is a great one as well.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I bought the blu-ray a couple of months ago. I owned it on DVD before. Die Hard is a great one as well.
Indeed; we have the basic no-frills Blu-ray, as seen in my post, but it's far from the best high definition transfer I've seen from Warner (it was originally an MGM property) even from the film's era. Plus, they never upgraded the audio from the Dolby Digital lossy 1.0 mono soundtrack...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Currently watching White Christmas on Netflix. Too bad it's not remastered. First time watching. As a kid I was a fan of Danny Kaye and think I saw most of his movies back in the 80s. That guy was so talented. Bing is also a favorite. Rosemary Clooney is a great talent as well.
IMG_20201220_213314.jpg
IMG_20201220_213402.jpg
IMG_20201220_213621.jpg
IMG_20201220_214302.jpg
IMG_20201220_220212.jpg
IMG_20201220_220513.jpg
IMG_20201220_221430.jpg
IMG_20201220_222313.jpg

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched all of Better Call Saul to start Breaking Bad from the beginning.

Everybody looks so young.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis