What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
College football national championship. I really don't .care who wins but I will watch.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
How was spell? I was considering picking it up from redbox the other night, only to find they had no discs available in my area!

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Just DL'd some new apps on my Firestick. I just watched the first episode of The Mandalorian, and we might try watching Wonder Woman 1984 tonight. We'll see how my wife feels once she gets home from work.

That being said, the NHL season starts today, so I'm trying to find a way to watch my Canucks play against the (C)Oilers tonight. Cancelled cable a few months ago now, so I have to find an alternative way of watching.........

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
How was spell? I was considering picking it up from redbox the other night, only to find they had no discs available in my area!
Meh; a politically-correct take on Misery, mixed in with overt sprinkles of Texas Chainsaw Massacre -- but blatantly directed at a certain audience.

The Blu-ray looked good, though, if you can snag one from Redbox (where I rented it from, too).

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Soul.

Much better than I thought. Soundtrack was excellent. Trent and Atticus did a wonderful job.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis