What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Switching between golf us open and NFL football. Almost feels like a normal sports Sunday. Except the us open is being held in September. :(

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Watched “the devil all the time”. WOW.....
Great acting, but twisted story.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Monday Night Football Saints at Raiders. We get our first look at the new Las Vegas stadium. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Monday Night Foosball! Why I call it Foosball? No fans in the stands! Anyways Saints! in Vegas baby! At the Raiders brand new Dome! History will be made tonight! Like ole Al Davis use to say just win baby!
Saints 34 Raiders 23.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Came down to that last play... :)

Seahawks 2-0 :)
Yep son and I watched it here at my apartment. Cam should've ran out wide with a Play action pass. But Hawks where waiting for him that time. can't go to the Well to many times. Cam ain't SuperMan like he thinks he is.;)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Yep son and I watched it here at my apartment. Cam should've ran out wide with a Play action pass. But Hawks where waiting for him that time. can't go to the Well to many times. Cam ain't SuperMan like he thinks he is.;)
His passes were mostly accurate last night so was impressed with Cam’s play but his showboating SuperMan routine makes everyone hate him. LOL :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
His passes were mostly accurate last night so was impressed with Cam’s play but his showboating SuperMan routine makes everyone hate him. LOL :)
In this game! it ain't about one player, he still needs to learn huh? or even in New England he'll find out just how quickly his Oline will let one of those beastly Dlinemen hit him back into Reality.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
For all you Star Trek Enterprise fans,
9F449707-BF2D-4080-94E8-5720335EE9FE.jpeg
7592A2DD-620E-42AB-BF44-E910365D77D4.jpeg
CE0CA4EB-EE94-49FD-B2E3-2CBAD43EA325.jpeg
4CEBB290-A695-4CEB-ADF6-D6DECE6115D1.jpeg

Much better looking Vulcan than Spock I tried to edit out Trip, but all I have is this Iphone. Enjoy
Star Trek Enterprise fans. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis