What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai

Holy Jumpin' Jesus Christ on a Saltine Cracker......Vinny Jones, Malcom McDowell and Ron Pearlman in a film TOGETHER??!!?
:eek:
:bigeek:
:yikes:
:wtf:
:faint:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday night football! Houston at KC with some actual fans. We shall see how this works out in our new world.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Damn, Money...quit changin' out your avatar!

Did the Chiefs win or the Texans? Wish they were still the Houston OILERS....

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Damn, Money...quit changin' out your avatar!

Did the Chiefs win or the Texans? Still wish it was the Houston OILERS....
Kansas City Chiefs won 34/20 they looked strong doing it also. I was pulling for the Houston Oilers ;) to win. Go Saints!. Sure hope you don't live on the West Coast? with all those fires. Just a note: Vizio sent a firmware update my Netflix app on my 4K UHD TV is working again it had stopped couldn't stream any apps, like Amazon prime, or Netflix both are working again.

Last edited:
Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Kansas City Chiefs won 34/20 they looked strong doing it also. I was pulling for the Houston Oilers ;) to win. Go Saints!. Sure hope you don't live on the West Coast? with all those fires. Just a note: Vizio sent a firmware update my Netflix app on my 4K UHD TV is working again it had stopped couldn't stream any apps, like Amazon prime, or Netflix both are working again.
Yeah, I saw they won; loved the booing by the fans who are fed up with this damn political correctness and activism nonsense before the games!

I'm on the west coast but not in California; I'm actually originally from New York but have been a diehard Patriots fan most of my life (we're talking from like back when they got their asses whipped in Super Bowl XX by the Bears with Jim McMahon and Refrigerator Perry, and when they had that super cool logo of Pat the Patriot on the helmets).

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, I saw they won; loved the booing by the fans who are fed up with this damn political correctness and activism nonsense before the games!

I'm on the west coast but not in California; I'm actually originally from New York but have been a diehard Patriots fan most of my life (we're talking from like back when they got their asses whipped in Super Bowl XX by the Bears with Jim McMahon and Refrigerator Perry, and when they had that super cool logo of Pat the Patriot on the helmets).
Those NFL days are gone, Different kind of head hunters back then. QBs didn't put up 500 yards passing games like today's QB's. I was lucky to watch that SB game on tv. One of my Favorite quarterbacks was Fran Tarkington watching him run for his life. Of course Drew Brees is my all time favorite but Different game today. Stay safe out on the West Coast bro.

Last edited:
Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Those NFL days are gone, Different kind of head hunters back then. QBs didn't put up 500 yards passing like today's QB's. I was lucky to watch that SB game on tv. One of my Favorite quarterbacks was Fran Tarkington watching him run for his life. Of course Drew Brees is my all time favorite but Different game today. Stay safe out on the West Coast bro.
Indeed, my friend.

Ahhhh...Tarkington....one of the best Vikings QBs, probably of all time....

Thanks for the stay safe heads up!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just channel surfing tonight. Waiting for NFL Sunday kickoff games tomorrow. Not a Jags fan but now that I live near Jacksonville they will be on every week.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Raised by wolves pilot

Edit: holy crap this show is a big pile of insane

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis