What are you watching tonight?

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Home alone with the kids. Very funny never gets old.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Watching Marriage on Netflix. Garbage!
# wake me when the movement is over.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
The expanse season 4
I was really worried Amazon would make subtle changes to it but the acting, directing and story line have been very cohesive. Rocket engines will give your subs a good workout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I keep getting told to check out the expanse. It gets a lot of praise for scientific accuracy.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Open Range is another excellent Film.

So much emotional content portrayed by Costner and Duval without speaking to many words. The sound effects are exceptionally life like!

It’s a must watch if you have yet to see it!
Beautifully shot film! The scenery is lovely and serene, and the conversation low. When the guns start blazing, it wakes one up for sure! Great demo material.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I watched Seamen on Friday - it was fun!
1576428925882.png

Knowing Clarkson, Hammond and May, the double entendre was intentional... :rolleyes:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I was really worried Amazon would make subtle changes to it but the acting, directing and story line have been very cohesive. Rocket engines will give your subs a good workout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Couldn't even tell it changed networks. This season was just as good as the others.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I keep getting told to check out the expanse. It gets a lot of praise for scientific accuracy.
If you like sci-fi then you really should. This is easily in the top 5 best sci fi series ever.

It's not just the sci fi part that makes it so good, but the relationship between the groups of people and the politics behind why they do what they do.

It also isn't predictable.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
If you like sci-fi then you really should. This is easily in the top 5 best sci fi series ever.

It's not just the sci fi part that makes it so good, but the relationship between the groups of people and the politics behind why they do what they do.

It also isn't predictable.
I've heard some descriptions of the show and it does sound interesting. I can see myself geeking out on it too. From what I've heard they do their best to keep with known science and real world physics. The way ships move through space, for instance. If I understand correctly they accelerate half way to the destination then flip and burn to begin decelerating so they can stop without being splattered on a wall.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Monday night football. Go Saints.
The Saints should win this game at home. They are playing for the number 1 seed in the AFC and the Colts are all but eliminated from the playoffs. Still gotta be careful with a game like this. I'm a Steelers fan but I'd like to see the Saints win this.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
It would be nice to watch a Saints game without a bunch of controversial calls from the refs for once too.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
The Saints should win this game at home. They are playing for the number 1 seed in the AFC and the Colts are all but eliminated from the playoffs. Still gotta be careful with a game like this. I'm a Steelers fan but I'd like to see the Saints win this.
The Steelers are my #2 team. Unless they are pl the Saints of course.lol

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I've heard some descriptions of the show and it does sound interesting. I can see myself geeking out on it too. From what I've heard they do their best to keep with known science and real world physics. The way ships move through space, for instance. If I understand correctly they accelerate half way to the destination then flip and burn to begin decelerating so they can stop without being splattered on a wall.
That's part of it. Very realistic science wise, but there is plenty that is well beyond what exists today. Very cool to watch.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's part of it. Very realistic science wise, but there is plenty that is well beyond what exists today. Very cool to watch.
One of my favorite Youtubers, Kyle Hill from "Because Science" likes it so much he recently dedicated an entire show to the series. He gets on set and interviews some of the cast too. He gets me curious enough about it to check it out. I keep saying "okay, tonight I'll start watching" then something comes up or I forget, lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis