What are you watching tonight?

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
That was a pretty good one.
Saw trailer while back but forgot that one. Have to check it out. Always seem to get busy with a chore during my movies and sometimes take 2-3 days to finish one movie other days I can watch 2-3 :eek:

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
We went to see "Knives Out" today. It was a riot! There wasn't much in the way of effects that would entice any of you Atmos Addicts to see it on the big screen, but I thought it was a great film and at least worth a rental. It was incredibly witty from beginning to end though.
Agreed!

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
Unchained sorry! Didn’t know about original 1966 :rolleyes:
oh! Okay! Both are good movies, but they are totally different in respects. I have seen both, maybe you can have a look at Django (1966), if and when possible.

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
oh! Okay! Both are good movies, but they are totally different in respects. I have seen both, maybe you can have a look at Django (1966), if and when possible.
For sure! I have planet of the apes original and remake. Cool to see different takes on stories.

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
For sure! I have planet of the apes original and remake. Cool to see different takes on stories.
Most definitely! I have seen all Planets Of The Apes movies, this draws my attention if another is in the process.

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Most definitely! I have seen all Planets Of The Apes movies, this draws my attention if another is in the process.
Kino check trailers on YouTube said there is. Basically earth is taken over by the apes in the next one.

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
Kino check trailers on YouTube said there is. Basically earth is taken over by the apes in the next one.
The link I am including may share some light on the upcoming Planets Of The Apes movie.

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
The link I am including may share some light on the upcoming Planets Of The Apes movie.
From what I saw of the upcoming sequel they pushed it back to be certain it
Lol. Maybe if they do some flashbacks? Or prequel?
Great Actor. Watch the video on how he came up with the voice of Golem!

That’s innovation at its best!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis