What are you watching tonight?

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Thanks, The Accountant is an awesome movie. Cant believe I only view it twice.
Open Range is another excellent Film.

So much emotional content portrayed by Costner and Duval without speaking to many words. The sound effects are exceptionally life like!

It’s a must watch if you have yet to see it!

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic

So much emotional content portrayed by Costner and Duval without speaking to many words. The sound effects are exceptionally life like!

I watch so many movies, I sometimes forget the movie I watch, thinking it is a movie I have not seen, and other times I just want to sit back and enjoy any good movie whether I have seen it or not.
I don't remember if I saw Open Range, it sounds familiar, but I will view it.

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic

I watch so many movies, I sometimes forget the movie I watch, thinking it is a movie I have not seen, and other times I just want to sit back and enjoy any good movie whether I have seen it or not.

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
I Had some problems posting my comment just before I post my last comment, I think the servers broke down for a few minutes, and saw my comment posted twice. I am wondering if this normally happens periodically.

Last edited:
HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
You won’t be disappointed :)

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Hubble is finished watching Out for Justice :p

Good ol Seagal

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watching Anna and the Apocalypse right now on amazon prime.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Man Who Knew Too Much (1934 version) remastered Criterion Collection. blu-ray. dir: Alfred Hitchcock

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
RUSH :D
It’s an Adrenaline filled day. Do chores for the Boss, her back is sore:eek:
This movie keeps the testosterone high:p

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
RUSH :D
It’s an Adrenaline filled day. Do chores for the Boss, her back is sore:eek:
This movie keeps the testosterone high:p
Good movie!
I'm thinking of watching something from Humphrey Bogart, The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre. (1948)

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
We went to see "Knives Out" today. It was a riot! There wasn't much in the way of effects that would entice any of you Atmos Addicts to see it on the big screen, but I thought it was a great film and at least worth a rental. It was incredibly witty from beginning to end though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis