What are you watching tonight?

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Started watching Overlord but going to wait till earlier in the evening to continue as the low end is to awesome to listen at a wimpy volume :p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Monday Night Football Ravens at Rams. The Ravens are pretty much in the playoffs but the Rams are in a dogfight.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Finished season 2 of Jack Ryan. I'm almost done S2 of Dark Matter....might finish that one tonight.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Kings of Pain on the History Channel tonight. Two guys test the pain level of scorpion, spider, wasp and other stings. Painful to watch but strangely entertaining. Might be my favorite new show. :)

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Hobbs and Shaw, pretty ridiculous action and stupid humor, I definitely should not admit that I’m entertained by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Deep Water Horizon DVD

I originally saw this movie in my main room using 65” 1080p Samsung purchased as a home warming gift for my wife!

I purchased the Samsung sound bar and wireless sub as well the same day.

So now I’m watching the movie myself through 100” 720p Epson projector and full Paradigm Reference 5.1 setup.

So far :p :D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Deep Water Horizon DVD

I originally saw this movie in my main room using 65” 1080p Samsung purchased as a home warming gift for my wife!

I purchased the Samsung sound bar and wireless sub as well the same day.

So now I’m watching the movie myself through 100” 720p Epson projector and full Paradigm Reference 5.1 setup.

So far :p :D
Ime, the BD soundtrack on this in Atmos is phenomenal. Deeeep bass throughout, and sounds everywhere. It’s one of my favorites to demo.
Enjoy!

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Ime, the BD soundtrack on this in Atmos is phenomenal. Deeeep bass throughout, and sounds everywhere. It’s one of my favorites to demo.
Enjoy!
This is definitely a HTfreak’s dream!
Nothing was held back on the mix/music or video!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
We watched Orphan last night and I was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable it was.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
College football last night. Bama lost and Utah going to PAC 12 next week.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
I felt a sense of deja vu with the movie Orphan. I watch Case 39 last night, maybe that is the reason.
Green Zone is a cool flick. I'm interested in another horror tonight, possible The Woman In Black (2012).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis