What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Are you ready for some football? GREAT matchup tonight on MNF Seattle 7-2 at SF 8-0 with all kinds of playoff implications in the NFC West.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Good sports night for me. My favorite NBA (Mavericks at Knicks) and NFL (Steelers at Browns) teams are on national TV. Gonna be a lot of channel changing. :)

B

baronvonellis

Audioholic
Is it worth the Disney subscription?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get Disney+ for free for a year from Verizon, so I signed up. There's only 1 ep of the Mandalorian so far. They are going to release shows 1 EP per Friday unlike Netflix. Other than that, the only new content is the world according to Jeff Goldblum, that's a comedy documentary kind of thing. It's basically Jeff Goldblum doing himself. Other than that, it's just all old Disney movies, animation, Star Wars, Marvel. All the Xmen movies are missing for some reason, even though Disney owns them. I suppose they are going to wait 6 months, and then release them.

Unless your a huge Disney fan and are dying to watch their old movies again, I don't think it's really worth it. I would wait till the whole season of the Mandalorian is out, watch that for a month then cancel. Or if they start getting alot more new content, but who knows at this point.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General

I think I may binge watch a couple movies tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
SAN Andreas DVD:D
Great Sub Terrain bass. Hoover Dam scene rocks!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Batwoman and Supergirl back to back. I'm starting to like these shows. :)

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
After San Andreas rearranged my foundation this afternoon I decided to try and get it back into its original location with Godzilla 2014 but that was wishful thinking :oops:

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm watching the final season of The Man in the High Castle. I'm kind of torn between rushing to see how the story resolves and not wanting it to end.

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
I'm watching the final season of The Man in the High Castle. I'm kind of torn between rushing to see how the story resolves and not wanting it to end.
Can't believe this was the final season and I wont spoil it, but the ending will leave you _______________

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks on ESPN. 2nd year Mavericks player Luca Doncic looks like the real deal. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis