What are you watching tonight?

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Wow man, can’t tell if he looks like pumba, or one of those creatures from Warcraft. Good luck bro, hope he doesn’t eat you while you’re trying to film him!!!
So far, since January of this year, I moved in on the 1st, there hasn't been a week that hasn't gone by that this nut case hasn't done something to try and piss me off. Tried breaking bread with him just to keep the peace around here. Well that didn't work. I would give him rides to the store, he would knock on my door no less than two times a day. He would bum smokes even cooked a meal for him. Gave him leftovers,, gave him a used PC even installed it for him. Got on the phone with Cox to install his McAfee security suite. Well he got in trouble with at 83 year-old woman in the nursing home. Cops came by several times either he wouldn't open his door he wasn't there. So when he finally walked up to me told him we didn't need to speak anymore because of what he did with that 83 year old woman in nursing home. Ever since than he's turned into a stalker. If I go sit out on the balcony steps he will come out of his apartment, just today making little lewd comments. Just the other day umm... Monday or Tuesday, I finally told him something about being nosey, he blew up on me crazyass wipe, screaming at me how he's going to whip my ass. Asswipe called me everything but a man. Than I shot him the bird. That photo of him is a daily thing. Now there's a pizza parlor next door. With customers complaining because some have seen his balls hanging outside his shorts. So wish me luck guys. The Police told me to record on my phone every time I go outside to get enough on him to file a report.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
So far, since January of this year, I moved in on the 1st, there hasn't been a week that hasn't gone by that this nut case hasn't done something to try and piss me off. Tried breaking bread with him just to keep the peace around here. Well that didn't work. I would give him rides to the store, he would knock on my door no less than two times a day. He would bum smokes even cooked a meal for him. Gave him leftovers,, gave him a used PC even installed it for him. Got on the phone with Cox to install his McAfee security suite. Well he got in trouble with at 83 year-old woman in the nursing home. Cops came by several times either he wouldn't open his door he wasn't there. So when he finally walked up to me told him we didn't need to speak anymore because of what he did with that 83 year old woman in nursing home. Ever since than he's turned into a stalker. If I go sit out on the balcony steps he will come out of his apartment, just today making little lewd comments. Just the other day umm... Monday or Tuesday, I finally told him something about being nosey, he blew up on me crazyass wipe, screaming at me how he's going to whip my ass. Asswipe called me everything but a man. Than I shot him the bird. That photo of him is a daily thing. Now there's a pizza parlor next door. With customers complaining because some have seen his balls hanging outside his shorts. So wish me luck guys. The Police told me to record on my phone every time I go outside to get enough on him to final report.
Wow, what a nut job! In my imagination, you’re hiding in the bushes with a pellet rifle, and shoot him in the sack when he’s got it hanging out.
What’s with the 83yo in the nursing home? Sikk Fukk...

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Wow, what a nut job! In my imagination, you’re hiding in the bushes with a pellet rifle, and shoot him in the sack when he’s got it hanging out.
What’s with the 83yo in the nursing home? Sikk Fukk...
Don't know how he met her, but from what a major with the city police told me that he was terrorizing her. Phone calls to her in the nursing home. Her family found out about it. I will in box you later with the details that I cannot put on here. Yeah, wish I had the means to really do what I would like to do. But really this dude has been f...kin with me off and on since I move in this complex back in January. He is one sick minded individual that should have been hospitalized mental institution.

Last edited:
Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Sorry guys for hijacking the thread. Now back to what we are watching tonight.. tomorrow I'll be popping in, Passengers Blu-ray, 4K HDR..Master Audio 5.1

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Been watching the new Netflix series "Hyperdrive".....kinda fun, kinda like American Gladiators in cars (maybe closer to American Ninja Warrior?).

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Just saw Angel has Fallen in the Dolby theatre. Strong franchise, if this is your genre you will like it.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
S2E1 of "Dark" on Netflix. I'm going to have to rewatch season 1. I can't remember who, what, when, where, or why with this show... and all 5 matter equally. :oops:

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Roundhay Garden Scene (1888)
The world's earliest surviving motion-picture film, showing actual consecutive action is called Roundhay Garden Scene. It's a short film directed by French inventor Louis Le Prince. While it's just “2.11” seconds long, it is technically a movie.o_O

Not even enough time to find my remote and pause it for a 2.5 minute restroom break!:(

Moving on;)

The Story of the Kelly Gang

The first narrative feature film was the 60-minute The Story of the Kelly Gang (1906, Australia). The first (proto)-feature-length adaptation was Les Misérables (1909, U.S.). Other early feature films include The Inferno (L'Inferno) (1911), Defence of Sevastopol (1911), Quo Vadis?

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
S2E1 of "Dark" on Netflix. I'm going to have to rewatch season 1. I can't remember who, what, when, where, or why with this show... and all 5 matter equally. :oops:
I watched all of season two feeling a bit lost. I should probably binge both seasons together at some point.
Jim

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

I watched all of season two feeling a bit lost. I should probably binge both seasons together at some point.
Jim
Yep I put it on the backburner until we sell the house and settle in somewhere else. It jumps around so much that I need the prior season fresh in my memory.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Rented Godzilla King of the Monsters last night. So... if you look at it as another brainless Hollywood disaster movie (like "2012" or "Day After Tomorrow Before Yesterday But Not Quite Next Week") you can enjoy it. But if you dare to don your thinking cap for even one second, you'll get annoyed by it. Eleven overacted her part so badly I kept thinking "if Martin Lawrence was a little white girl..." :rolleyes: Or maybe I'm just too used to her Stranger Things personality, 3 word sentences with no emotional expressions.

What sucked most was experiencing this through shitty TV speakers. When we get moved and I have a system in my living room again I might rewatch it. I'm sure it's best experienced loud.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Rented Godzilla King of the Monsters last night. So... if you look at it as another brainless Hollywood disaster movie (like "2012" or "Day After Tomorrow Before Yesterday But Not Quite Next Week") you can enjoy it. But if you dare to don your thinking cap for even one second, you'll get annoyed by it. Eleven overacted her part so badly I kept thinking "if Martin Lawrence was a little white girl..." :rolleyes: Or maybe I'm just too used to her Stranger Things personality, 3 word sentences with no emotional expressions.

What sucked most was experiencing this through shitty TV speakers. When we get moved and I have a system in my living room again I might rewatch it. I'm sure it's best experienced loud.
Everything would have made more sense if they had cast Ice-T in it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Thanks for the mini review - I'm gonna watch it on ATT Uverse on demand tonight or tomorrow. I don't have huge expectations but I have always been a Godzilla fan...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Believe it or not I just read the Hunger Games by Susan Collins. Great book and I picked up a Hunger Games DVD to watch right after Godzilla. Looks like I'm set for a while.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis