Who are you?:rolleyes:

I’m John Baxter the sheriff:oops:

Yeah well if you’re the sheriff you better get these men in the ground!:mad:

My mistake 4 coffins:p

Classic:D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
House of Wax on METV. Vincent Price and an early performance by Carolyn Jones (Morticia for all you Adams Family fans out there).

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Legendary DVD second time around with this movie. Probably John Cena’s best performance, and who doesn’t like Danny Glover:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Tomorrow night Avengers Endgame on demand ATT Uverse. Haven't seen it yet so I am very much looking forward to it. As for tonight American Greed on CNBC with a particularly interesting looking episode called The Real Wolf of Wall Street. The story of Jordan Belfort.

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Another life

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8369840/

Katee Sackhoff’s best acting, which isn’t saying much. That said by episode 3 the show really takes off but is only for the die hard sci fi fans, everyone else will puke 10 minutes into episode 1. If you are a die hard sci fi fan, have a couple beers in you to start the series but a couple episodes in you’ll be happy you did.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Not tonight but last night on the History Channel - The Food That Built America 3 part series. Man this was some great stuff going from Heinz to Kellogg to Hershey to McDonalds and a few more. I actually learned quite a few things in this historical journey about some of my favorite foods. If you get a chance this is a good watch.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Tonight on Nova - the planets Pluto and Beyond then Ice Worlds Uranus and Neptune. I must admit I am addicted to these shows on our solar system...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NFL Preseason Football on ESPN. I know preseason doesn't matter but I will tune in because I'm addicted.:)

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Today and into the night, I'll be recording my own movie. :cool:;) Stay tuned guys. I'm recording from my cellphone, :D That crazy a$$wipe of a tenant in apartment 1. :mad::cool:;). What I have recorded is gonna end up on the cutting floor of the editing room mostly. But the really good scenes will end up making it to a private screening with some very prominent officials.:D Mostly law enforcement and some very good people that work at a pizza parlor. So stay tuned for some, excellent film work I believe. I will share one photo of this guy that has been wreaking havoc in this apartment complex since I moved in everybody around that lives here including the businesses has had enough!.

20190814_083839_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Today and into the night, I'll be recording my own movie. :cool:;) Stay tuned guys. I'm recording from my cellphone, :D That crazy a$$wipe of a tenant in apartment 1. :mad::cool:;). What I have recorded is gonna end up on the cutting floor of the editing room mostly. But the really good scenes will end up making it to a private screening with some very prominent officials.:D Mostly law enforcement and some very good people that work at a pizza parlor. So stay tuned for some, excellent film work I believe. I will share one photo of this guy that has been wreaking havoc in this apartment complex since I moved in everybody around that lives here including the businesses has had enough!.

View attachment 30577
Wow man, can’t tell if he looks like pumba, or one of those creatures from Warcraft. Good luck bro, hope he doesn’t eat you while you’re trying to film him!!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis