What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
More shark shows on DSC all evening! I'll keep watching till I've seen them all.

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
Hard to believe, but tonight is the first time I've actually seen all of this Spike Lee movie.......about time!

This blu-ray was released last week by Criterion. It has a new 4K transfer and DTS HD Master Audio 5.1 sound track. The film looked and sounded excellent. I enjoyed this. Fabulous casting and a great story. Spike Lee produced, directed, wrote, and starred, and his passion for this played through wonderfully.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
A somewhat documentary/ move on Sharkweek DISCHD called Capsized Blood in the Water. Fairly entertaining so far. Just ended looks like it is a true story. Makes it much more compelling.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
A somewhat documentary/ move on Sharkweek DISCHD called Capsized Blood in the Water. Fairly entertaining so far. Just ended looks like it is a true story. Makes it much more compelling.
Lol, watched that with my kids last night. Surprised to see Josh DuHamel in it. Seen beau Garrett in a few things but I found it interesting they didn’t use total amateurs.

Patrick Kennedy

Patrick Kennedy

Audioholic
I'm gonna have to check ST out with all the positive reviews.
So far i like it alot. I am at the 5 episode.

I didnt check the review, i am a bit exausted of people reviewing and complaining about tv show. I prefer making my own judgment.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Love Stranger Things! Used to enjoy Shark Week more than I do now. I feel like it's more entertainment and less science now than it used to be. Some of it is just downright ridiculous, I remember a few years back they had a mockumentary about megalodon that they were not very up front about. Misled a lot of people into thinking it was a real documentary.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Attraction, a Russian SciFi flick. Better than expected CGI and acting. Some cool shots of Flankers too. Definitely worth watching if you can handle English dubbing.

Patrick Kennedy

Patrick Kennedy

Audioholic
Attraction, a Russian SciFi flick. Better than expected CGI and acting. Some cool shots of Flankers too. Definitely worth watching if you can handle English dubbing.
Can you link the trailer

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
The Knowing (Bluray). Great special effects on the crash scenes very realistic. Sound is excellent.

My Processor is not a DTS Master audio but the bit transfer is twice that if the DVD version in DTS.

C

Crazy8s846

Audioholic
Binge watching the zoo never got to watch tv, well very rarely. Was a truck drive for many year so lots of tv and movies ive never seen.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis