What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
WWE Raw Reunion show on USA right now. Followed by WWE Smackdown. Not as much a wresting fan as I used to be but there some old favorites making cameos.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Watching Star Trek right now on TV. Seeing Spock as a Vulcan and having watched him as the Tall Man in an Old spaghetti Western seems funny now watching him play in a Syfy show as a Vulcan. Same with Doctor McCoy he played a gunslinger in one of the episodes on The Tall Man.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Once again Sharkfest on NatGeo and BattleBots on SCI. A true nerds TV evening.:)

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Blade Runner, Director's final cut.
4K Blu Ray TrueHD 5.1
It's been sitting in my movie rack unopened for over two months.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Hey bro, yeah I was at BestBuy back in May looking for Blade Runner 2049 in 4K, which they had and I saw Blade Runner director's final cut so I picked up both.
Not to mention the performance of the late, great Rutger Hauer.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Rented Alita Battle Angel last night, per recommendation from my brother. He's 50, but was gushing like a basement dwelling fanboy over this movie. I must have missed something. The effects were top-notch but the plot and story were the same predictable action tropes I've seen a thousand times already. But hey, it was better than Captain Marvel, which is what all the internet rage was about. But that's already a pretty low bar.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Battlebots the Desperado Tournament on DSC. Robots who have lost in the first 2 rounds get to compete to enter the final 16. Let the Bot battle begin!

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Saw “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood “
We only lasted 1 hour 25 minutes.

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
Rewatched this Francis Ford Coppola movie yesterday:

Coppola produced, directed, and wrote the script on this movie. Hackman's performance was excellent.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I am digging "Yellowstone" (Kevin Costner, Paramount Network) and "Krypton" (SyFy Network).

In season 1 of Krypton, we see Brainiac, Doomsday, General Zod (who is Jor-El's half-brother in this universe), Val-El (Seg-El's grandfather), and Seg-El (Jor-El's father).

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Watching Krypton on HBO and I like it as well.
There were some scenes with Brainiac and his "vessels" that sort of upset me, but then I realized that Brainiac has special mental powers so I guess he could control people. :D

My new favorite Comic Book TV series: Krypton, Titan, Doom Patrol, Umbrella Academy

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
There were some scenes with Brainiac and his "vessels" that sort of upset me, but then I realized that Brainiac has special mental powers so I guess he could control people. :D

My new favorite Comic Book TV series: Krypton, Titan, Doom Patrol, Umbrella Academy
They are nice too, except that I've not quite gotten into Doom Patrol in the couple of episodes I've watched, but it's on my "to watch" list. It's a bit sad that some Marvel shows like Daredevil, Jessica Jones and the Punisher is cancelled on Netflix, though Jessica Jones did have an OK conclusion.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
They are nice too, except that I've not quite gotten into Doom Patrol in the couple of episodes I've watched, but it's on my "to watch" list. It's a bit sad that some Marvel shows like Daredevil, Jessica Jones and the Punisher is cancelled on Netflix, though Jessica Jones did have an OK conclusion.
From Netflix, I think Daredevil was the best one. Punisher was 2nd best, but I thought some of the episodes dragged on. I didn't care for the rest of their comic book series (JJ, LC, IF, Defenders). :D

In general, I tend to hate comic book movies and TV shows (Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, even Gotham). :D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
From Netflix, I think Daredevil was the best one. Punisher was 2nd best, but I thought some of the episodes dragged on. I didn't care for the rest of their comic book series (JJ, LC, IF, Defenders). :D

In general, I tend to hate comic book movies and TV shows (Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, even Gotham). :D
I love the Supergirl show :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis