What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I watched Broncos vs Colts for 10 minutes. Then I watched White Collar s04e02-05.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
OMG. Crap! Just watched "Edge of Tomorrow". From 22 seconds - 35 seconds into the movie, I thought there was a freaking earthquake! :eek:

The bass is stupid crazy for that little time period so be warned! :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Nazi Mega machines/structures of WW2 on Netflix... PBS seires.. Learned about the Tiger tank... pretty cool stuff.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm going to re-watch Arrow S1 starting this weekend. I pre-ordered S2 so I'm planning to binge 2 seasons in a row.

Jim

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
S/O is watching 'Modern Family' .... not my favorite. I find the kids funny though, they get to play their own age..

Ironically, I can watch really dark movies, no problem, but show me this happy family **** and it makes me depressed lol.

That show Friends always bothered me that way too.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Arrow s02. Very good. I think better than s01.

Still wish he had on at least Kevlar or some kind of bullet-proof armor. :D

Other than that, I love the series. :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Arrow s02 finished e01-16. Love it.

Will probably finish s02 by weekend.

Season 3 premieres Oct 8.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched a bit of Godzilla 3D 2014 last night. Audio is phenomenal. Was expecting more action, but I didn't watch the whole thing because it was late. It seems to take a page from some of the earliest films in that it has more story than just monsters taunting each other and fighting. I kind of like that, but was hoping for perhaps a different blend of the two. I'll sit down and watch the whole thing this weekend probably.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Got hooked on Manhattan. While waiting for episodes catching up on Ray Donovan

If someone likes dark comedies - check out Cheap Thrills

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis