What are you watching tonight?

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Pats-Colts from Germany. Nothing like football at 9:30 am. Reminds me of going to a sports bar Sunday mornings when I lived in NorCal To watch the early games.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
TNF Bengals at Ravens. One of the better NFL matchups this year on Thursday night.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Unfortunately with Burrows getting hurt the game wasn’t that great. Monday nights Super Bowl rematch looks promising.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Maryland Michigan college football a hell of a game late 4th quarter.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
washington vs. Oregon State late last night. Scouting possible QBs for the Pats.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Good to the last episode. Too bad they diverged in season 1 from the book.
They actually combined and changed) some of the books into single seasons. Still I'm a big fan of the series especially Titus Welliver playing Harry Bosch.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NFL games all day well into the evening. Here we go Steelers here we go!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
They actually combined and changed) some of the books into single seasons. Still I'm a big fan of the series especially Titus Welliver playing Harry Bosch.
Yes, but that screen cutter episode was way different from the one in Legacy.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yes, but that screen cutter episode was way different from the one in Legacy.
I'll have to go back and that episode again. I take it that you are a big fan and have read all of the books like me? In fact, I just ordered Resurrection Walk a Lincoln Lawyer book with Bosch. It just came out a few weeks ago. I also like the Mickey Haller character.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I'll have to go back and that episode again. I take it that you are a big fan and have read all of the books like me? In fact, I just ordered Resurrection Walk a Lincoln Lawyer book with Bosch. It just came out a few weeks ago. I also like the Mickey Haller character.
We watched all the episodes of the past, started listening to the audible books. Almost finished, last 5 books.
Then the Legacy series, both. I can really follow these books but not others on audible books, most likely because I have a good background from the original series.
I do like to do it in order otherwise I start wondering, what the...
Same for the Lincoln Lawyers series. Makes sense now.

Titus fits well with this character. I also like his book reading more than the others.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Monda Night Football. Eagles at Chiefs, It doesn't get any better than this!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
On and off Season 3 EP 1-6 of Yellowstone DVD from library...It just gets better with each episode and cast is great.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis