What are you playing right now...

xreaperx22

xreaperx22

Junior Audioholic
i been using a 980ti for along time now,never have any problems playing any game on ultra settings lol

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
Blood and Wine DLC is amazing.
Well after reading that I decided to revisit Geralt. Started a new game so I will have to wait for some of the DLC content but that is fine.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Well after reading that I decided to revisit Geralt. Started a new game so I will have to wait for some of the DLC content but that is fine.
I totally decided to revisit it again after catching up with "Vikings" - it's so reminiscent of Skellige so much

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Any word on what platform that is going to be released in? PC I hope!!!
In the words of it'd developers CD Project Red: "It'll be released when it's ready". They hope for 2019 release.
But honestly judging from the demo, I'd say q1-q2 2019 are possible.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Believe it or not Masters of Orion 2 - best space game ever. I pretty much use my PC to play classic games.
Dave

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I will also add Diablo and Diablo 2 probably some of the best RPGs ever.
Dave

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Splitting my time between Spiderman PS4 Pro and Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X. Tomb raider is winning right now.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Revisited Transistor after a long break.

Diablo 2 is great, but as for the third one - I just think that Torchlight is much better.
Absolutely agree. Diablo 3 was pretty bad. Torchlight is good as is the original Fate sort of a Diablo light.
Dave

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Red Dead 2: Very, very slow to start out, but so much attention to detail. It is an amazing game so far, but did I mention it moves very slowly.

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
i just found this thread.

i bought farcry primal (ps4] for $5 and i love it. the survivor mode is very difficult and adds a little too much stress for me. it debuted in 2016.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Just Completed my new PC Build: (I went overboard)
-Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass Case (Best case I have ever worked on)
-Intel Core I9 9900K
-Corsair 115 PRO RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
-Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Motherboard
-EVGA Super Nova P2 1200W Platinum Modular Power Supply
-EVGA 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Gaming 11GB RAM Video Card
-16GB G.Skill 3600 Trident Z RGB CAS 16 RAM
-Samsung 970 1TB Evo M.2
-Samsung 960 500GB Evo M.2
-2xSamsung 860 500 Evo Pro SSD
-2xWestern Digital 2TB Black SATA Drives
-Dell 34 Curved Monitor-P3418HW
-Emotiva Airmotiv 4 Desktop Speakers
-CORSAIR - Gaming K70 RGB MK.2 RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Wired CHERRY MX RGB Keyboard
-Logitech G502 Mouse

Build Comments:
If I were to do it again, I would go with AMD CPU, especially since the newer ones were announced at CES 2019. You get a lot more for your money. Video card prices are insane, was able to get mine for 150 off list but that was still 1,350. I Game at 4K so its pretty much the only card that will hit 60FPS with Ultra settings. Thermaltake View 71 Case (once you take off the heavy Tempered Glass doors) is the best case I have ever worked on.

Currently playing: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Even with the OC card I am only hitting 62FPS @4k Max Settings, game is not optimized very well. I need to find a new picture hosting site, will post pictures shortly

Will be moving everything shortly, as they just did the 11 month walkthrough on my house and patched all the drywall pops, having shelves build and painting next week!

Attachments

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Just Completed my new PC Build: (I went overboard)
-Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass Case (Best case I have ever worked on)
-Intel Core I9 9900K
-Corsair 115 PRO RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
-Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master Motherboard
-EVGA Super Nova P2 1200W Platinum Modular Power Supply
-EVGA 2080TI FTW3 Ultra Gaming 11GB RAM Video Card
-16GB G.Skill 3600 Trident Z RGB CAS 16 RAM
-Samsung 970 1TB Evo M.2
-Samsung 960 500GB Evo M.2
-2xSamsung 860 500 Evo Pro SSD
-2xWestern Digital 2TB Black SATA Drives
-Dell 34 Curved Monitor-P3418HW
-Emotiva Airmotiv 4 Desktop Speakers
-CORSAIR - Gaming K70 RGB MK.2 RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Wired CHERRY MX RGB Keyboard
-Logitech G502 Mouse

Build Comments:
If I were to do it again, I would go with AMD CPU, especially since the newer ones were announced at CES 2019. You get a lot more for your money. Video card prices are insane, was able to get mine for 150 off list but that was still 1,350. I Game at 4K so its pretty much the only card that will hit 60FPS with Ultra settings. Thermaltake View 71 Case (once you take off the heavy Tempered Glass doors) is the best case I have ever worked on.

Currently playing: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Even with the OC card I am only hitting 62FPS @4k Max Settings, game is not optimized very well. I need to find a new picture hosting site, will post pictures shortly

Will be moving everything shortly, as they just did the 11 month walkthrough on my house and patched all the drywall pops, having shelves build and painting next week!
Same monitor. Love it. Same keyboard too. So hard to use other keyboards now.

EDIT: I was wrong. I have this one. With the specs of your PC you really should consider one. I've got a 2070 and it works very well. G-Sync is easily one of the best upgrades I've ever made.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
RDR 2. Already finished, just trying to finish up open challenges/tasks. Have a few legendary fish to catch still.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai

EDIT: I was wrong. I have this one. With the specs of your PC you really should consider one. I've got a 2070 and it works very well. G-Sync is easily one of the best upgrades I've ever made.

I screwed up I have the U3417W not the P series. I do mostly work on it and game on the weekends. I like the IPS Panel, but that Alienware looks great

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I screwed up I have the U3417W not the P series. I do mostly work on it and game on the weekends. I like the IPS Panel, but that Alienware looks great
If I had to guess, we probably have the same monitor, but I paid extra for G-Sync. Everything looks the same anyway.

I don't even get to game on weekends all that much. Mine is 90% work as well.:(

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
GRIS - Independent platformer game on the Switch. Impressive art style, awesome audio and interesting puzzles. It was around just $11 and well worth it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis