What are you playing right now...

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
Just Completed my new PC Build: (I went overboard)

-Emotiva Airmotiv 4 Desktop Speakers
I have been using the Emotiva 5's for years now as my computer speakers. I had the 4's but really wanted to try the 5's and am glad I did as there was a definite improvement. My son was the happy recipient of the 4's.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
Reference my post above with the computer setup pic. Is there a better way to shrink pic size to fit on the website that does not make it look like crap? Original pic was 5.4 mb and all I did was reduce pic size by approx 75% to reduce file size.

Thanks!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Reference my post above with the computer setup pic. Is there a better way to shrink pic size to fit on the website that does not make it look like crap? Original pic was 5.4 mb and all I did was reduce pic size by approx 75% to reduce file size.

Thanks!
I generally resize to 25-35 % of photos....

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Battlefield V, currently. Had been allover Battlefield1, which is more like IV to the newest 5. Some kind of funny character quirks. In one instance, where the rookie screws up putting his bomb on the German plane, he cites "teething problems." It's so stupid it made me laugh. Some of the tasks are annoying like, trying not to freeze to death running from one sentry post to the next, along with a long jog through the hills to start the first actual mission. The guy you are supposed to follow is incredibly slow. Pretty much the whole campaign can be won with sniper tactics except for the tank mission. My favorite all around weapon ends up being the commando (DeLisle) carbine.

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
Ok, I'm going to have to dig in to this thread. I am in horrible game drought right now (ps4).

Waiting for The Last of Us 2, or anything not from Bungie. ;)

Destiny 2 has lost its luster, Red Dead is just a slog that I'm bored with, The Division 2 lasted about a month before it tripped over itself...again, the disappointment from the last Gran Turismo is still a bummer, and I jsut can't bring myself to even load up Monster Hunter .

Nioh, God of War, Horizon, and Nier Automata were all fantastic!!!

I'm needing a solid single player game to relax into in the evenings again. I did just grab the Borderlands Handsome Collection off the store when it was (may still be) free, but the graphics on it feel dated, and I'm just not into it.

Would really like a dedicated, single player, rpg. I'm in horrible position, where I find myself thinking about building a new gaming rig and grabbing the latest WoW offering. But I've sworn off WoW twice in my life already, and I can't let myself do it again. :eek:

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
I have been using the Emotiva 5's for years now as my computer speakers. I had the 4's but really wanted to try the 5's and am glad I did as there was a definite improvement. My son was the happy recipient of the 4's.
No microphone/headset...would not date. :p

Your rig looks nice and clean! I bet the experience is fantastic.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Ok, I'm going to have to dig in to this thread. I am in horrible game drought right now (ps4).

Waiting for The Last of Us 2, or anything not from Bungie. ;)

Destiny 2 has lost its luster, Red Dead is just a slog that I'm bored with, The Division 2 lasted about a month before it tripped over itself...again, the disappointment from the last Gran Turismo is still a bummer, and I jsut can't bring myself to even load up Monster Hunter .

Nioh, God of War, Horizon, and Nier Automata were all fantastic!!!

I'm needing a solid single player game to relax into in the evenings again. I did just grab the Borderlands Handsome Collection off the store when it was (may still be) free, but the graphics on it feel dated, and I'm just not into it.

Would really like a dedicated, single player, rpg. I'm in horrible position, where I find myself thinking about building a new gaming rig and grabbing the latest WoW offering. But I've sworn off WoW twice in my life already, and I can't let myself do it again. :eek:
I just started playing the original God Of War for PS2. I'm still finishing up my PS3 games. I bought a switch for Zelda...and have nothing else for it.

I'm so behind on console games it's silly.

I did start playing the new Borderlands 2 DLC in preparation for Borderlands 3. Pretty sweet so far.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I just started playing the original God Of War for PS2. I'm still finishing up my PS3 games. I bought a switch for Zelda...and have nothing else for it.

I did start playing the new Borderlands 2 DLC in preparation for Borderlands 3. Pretty sweet so far.
Try Mario Odyssey on the switch. Not as good as Zelda, but still pretty fun. There are other fun ones, but none that are really at the same level of those two yet. I may pick up RE4 on it, just to play it yet again :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Try Mario Odyssey on the switch. Not as good as Zelda, but still pretty fun. There are other fun ones, but none that are really at the same level of those two yet. I may pick up RE4 on it, just to play it yet again :)
I need to get that one and mario kart. I've got my eye on some wii u games they've ported over, but boy are those expensive.

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
No microphone/headset...would not date. :p

Your rig looks nice and clean! I bet the experience is fantastic.
No mic/headset? I use Sennheiser HD598's and RS185's with a wireless modmic. The pic I posted has the (old) modmic 5 hanging off the front of the desk and the HD598's hanging on the right side of the desk.

Here is a current pic .

Attachments

Last edited:
sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
No mic/headset? I use Sennheiser HD598's and RS185's with a wireless modmic. The pic I posted has the (old) modmic 5 hanging off the front of the desk and the HD598's hanging on the right side of the desk.

Here is a current pic .
Yeah, my bad. I like your table side hanger!

Nice Senni's

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
It started when I noticed the Doom64EX (aka Nintendo64 Doom ported to PC) desktop icon and remembered that I never finished it. So I spent a couple weeks on that, and realized how much I missed the carefree, consequence-free nature of single-player games.

So next I finally started Shadowrun Returns, and while it was more linear that I cared for, I enjoyed working through it. As it happened, Shadowrun Dragonfall and Hong Kong were part of the Steam sale so I got them too! I started Dragonfall last night and find it a lot better so far. The team interactions are great if you like a good amount of dialogue in an RPG.

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
Detroit: Become Human Deluxe Edition is available free for PS+ subscribers this month.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Just started my third playthrough of The Witcher 3 on death march difficulty. This is one of the best games I've ever played.
Playing COC right now. Enjoyed a lot.
I'm a big clasher! Check out my war base.

Screenshot_2019-07-12-13-29-59-640x400.png

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

I can't wait for borderlands 3! I played the hell out of 1 & 2. My sirens are so op.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I can't wait for borderlands 3! I played the hell out of 1 & 2. My sirens are so op.
You played the new DLC for 2 yet? I stopped playing the pre-sequel so I could play it. It's pretty bad ass so far. Haven't had much time to play though. :(

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You played the new DLC for 2 yet? I stopped playing the pre-sequel so I could play it. It's pretty bad ass so far. Haven't had much time to play though. :(
Is there new-new dlc out? I have the Xbox 1x. We got some dlc with upgraded graphics and such a little while ago.

sven1olaf

sven1olaf

Audioholic
Just started my third playthrough of The Witcher 3 on death march difficulty. This is one of the best games I've ever played.

I really need to revisit Witcher 3! It was such a great game. When I got to 100% trophies for it, I put it down...I had to after that :) But I'm ready for some more gwent domination :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis