What are you playing right now...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Zelda BOtW expansion. Since I am already powerful enough to beat the game and I've completed all the main story quests, it isn't quite as fun.

Completed God of War and really liked it. Only the final Valkyrie to kill and she's damn tough.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Zelda BOtW expansion. Since I am already powerful enough to beat the game and I've completed all the main story quests, it isn't quite as fun.

Completed God of War and really liked it. Only the final Valkyrie to kill and she's damn tough.
Did you complete all three master sword trials? Talk about difficult...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Did you complete all three master sword trials? Talk about difficult...
No, not yet. Picked up the Korok mask and had been wandering around finding those 900 of them! Will get around to the Master Sword trials.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
No, not yet. Picked up the Korok mask and had been wandering around finding those 900 of them! Will get around to the Master Sword trials.
I got around 250 seeds and realized I was pretty much maxxed out on everything but shields...which I had some VERY strong ones. i got through the first sword trial and got pissed. Fighting in the dark is just crazy difficult.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I got around 250 seeds and realized I was pretty much maxxed out on everything but shields...which I had some VERY strong ones. i got through the first sword trial and got pissed. Fighting in the dark is just crazy difficult.
I am maxed on bows and weapons, have a few shields left. Once you've been through the castle, you pretty much have the strongest shields and I don't go through too many of them. I fought on that dark island and beat the Hynox there even before I had finished some of the main quests, so there's more stuff there?'

I had stopped playing Horizon Zero Dawn because I got God of War in lol. Went back and realized I literally only had one battle left and completed it. Good game. They were supposed to show the second one at E3.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I am maxed on bows and weapons, have a few shields left. Once you've been through the castle, you pretty much have the strongest shields and I don't go through too many of them. I fought on that dark island and beat the Hynox there even before I had finished some of the main quests, so there's more stuff there?'

I had stopped playing Horizon Zero Dawn because I got God of War in lol. Went back and realized I literally only had one battle left and completed it. Good game. They were supposed to show the second one at E3.
Yeah, the sword trials are probably the most difficult thing I've done in BOTW. The dark island Hynox was hard, but the one that killed me in the trials was black and where it's pitch black. You can't see anything for the most part. Plus, you don't get to take your gear with you.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, the sword trials are probably the most difficult thing I've done in BOTW. The dark island Hynox was hard, but the one that killed me in the trials was black and where it's pitch black. You can't see anything for the most part. Plus, you don't get to take your gear with you.
Like that other island trial out in the ocean, except in the dark...eek. That one was hard until you figure out where everything is on the island and that took some hours and a lot of dying.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Like that other island trial out in the ocean, except in the dark...eek. That one was hard until you figure out where everything is on the island and that took some hours and a lot of dying.
Pretty much. You have to get creative on weapon use. I got past the first trial, but gave up after that. I may re-visit later. Need to have a lot of time on your hands to get through it.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Replaying Bioshock Infinite! I'd had it on my mind for a while and finally reinstalled and started playing again. After that I'm going to replay Tomb Raider 2013, then move to Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
State of Decay 2: Xbox one X, been pretty much bug free, with a few frame rate issues. Other than that, it's the closest thing to being in a "Walking Dead" wasteland I have come across at this point, more fun then the Walking Dead Games lol

xreaperx22

xreaperx22

Junior Audioholic
well im a pc gamer and i been playing fishing planet alot lately,also alot of star trek online.Just finished final fantasy xv,that was epic,took forever glad its over lol

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Replaying Bioshock Infinite! I'd had it on my mind for a while and finally reinstalled and started playing again. After that I'm going to replay Tomb Raider 2013, then move to Rise of the Tomb Raider.
I dearly love all of the Bioshock games. I really should replay Infinite, that was an absolute blast.

xreaperx22

xreaperx22

Junior Audioholic
^^rise of the tomb raider was great! finished that a few weeks ago youll love it!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Bought Witcher2 remastered on steam sale for $4. GFX to the max - looks pretty good

xreaperx22

xreaperx22

Junior Audioholic
^^Is that a survival horror game? Last one i played like that was called Amnesia,Boy that game made my blood pressure sky rocket lol,Another good game is Fear and Fear2,they were great!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
You should try to pickup Witcher 3 on sale some time. Was one of the best games I have ever played.
I got the 2nd after I'm already 400+ hours in 3rd. Blood and Wine DLC is amazing.
A month ago did a minor GPU update from HD7870 1gb to GTX-1070TI 8gb

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
I got the 2nd after I'm already 400+ hours in 3rd. Blood and Wine DLC is amazing.
Lol minor upgrade indeed! Ironically I upgraded to a 1070ti about 2 months ago.

xreaperx22

xreaperx22

Junior Audioholic
i just started playing Defiance 2050,its fun so far im liking it.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'm using a 970 right now, but plan to get an 1180/2080 or whatever it will be called. Hopefully prices don't go nuts. I don't buy a new card often so it'll be nice to get the high end for once. Even though it won't last...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis