What are you playing right now...

T

TyreseD

Audiophyte
And I'm one of those Slowpokes who are still going through Cyberpunk. And I love it!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Started up a new game of Master of Orion 2. One of the all-time best space colonize and conquer games ever IMHO. Released in the mid 90s and still works on Win 11. I wish my Tiger Woods golf sims worked on Win 11. :(
Thankfully Madden 2008 still works on my desktop with Win 10. My laptop has win 11. But today I'm playing Fate. It works on both Win 10 and 11. :)

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
The past few weeks, I have been playing Aliens: Elite Fireteam.
Pretty simple game premise, based on a franchise I like, and the sound effects seem spot on to me (the pulse rifle, smart gun, sentry gun).
The different loadouts and perks make it quite a fun game to run with a friend or 2.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
The original Ni No Kuni on PS3. Great artwork by Studio Ghibli and a very fun story. Battle mechanics are interesting too.

ni-no-kuni-remastered-feature-nologo.jpg

S

SergioLopez

Audiophyte
Idk what you guys think about it, but God of War - Ragnarök is my current obsession!

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
Idk what you guys think about it, but God of War - Ragnarök is my current obsession!
I have been playing the previous one to that, and it is so good. Not yet completed it. I had to take a break, so it's a little tough getting back in the swing of things...especially as my last save is right before a Valkyrie fight!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It was good; better than the first one IMO. Started Valhalla and got tired of the repetition and stopped playing that.

H

hiroka

Audiophyte
Alan wake 2, The game is beautiful, even magnificent, but the scenario is astounding, the various clues found are of no use and the back and forth forced by the game between reality and the table of clues breaks the rhythm and the immersion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis