what are you playing right now thread

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
God of War 1 on the God of War collection recently released for the PS3. Never really played the PS2 version and finally seeing what I was missing.
Also played the playable demo of God of War 3. Amazing!

Matt34

Matt34

Still spending my spare time on WOW. Finally hit level cap for the first time in the three years of off and on playing. Moved my main disc priest over to a PVP server to play with friends. Getting him geared up for raids and rep grinding sons of hodir.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
God of War 1 on the God of War collection recently released for the PS3. Never really played the PS2 version and finally seeing what I was missing.
Also played the playable demo of God of War 3. Amazing!
I understand this collection is the shat!! makes me want a ps3 for chirstmas.

maxhardy

Audiophyte
I am playing NFS Most Wanted now. The game just keeps getting better. I must say, however, I don't actually play that much overall. Less then 5-6 hours a week . Can't wait for classes to be over in a few weeks. I think it is a fabulous game. Every one should play this game.

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
I understand this collection is the shat!! makes me want a ps3 for chirstmas.
It is pretty nice. I had God of War for PS2 and it never looked as good as it does remastered into 720P and running at a full 60 fps like it does on the PS3 version.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plants_vs_Zombies

Plants vs Zombies
for some reason, i bought my copy for only 4-5USD. it's posted as 19.95 now ... hmm, it's either i got mine from another site (got the link in facebook) or they increased the price.

what i did was, downloaded the trial game, played til the game prompted for a purchase (4-5usd) then bought it.

Last edited:
F

Fenix

Audioholic
Now I'm playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope. 90+ Hrs on it since Christmas :eek:

Great RPG. The cut scenes and the voice overs can get a little cheesy, but it's been a lot of fun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I just couldn't get into the Star Ocean games. WAAAAAAY too long.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
90hrs that's nothing I'm still play Oblivion with both expansion packs, and I have been playing since August of 2009, I got about 200hrs in.

F

Fenix

Audioholic
I just got oblivion as well, however have not been able to put down Star Ocean yet.

F

Fenix

Audioholic
I really enjoy it. Of course, I've always been a fan of RPG's. The battles are real time and take a bit to get used to, but once you do it's quite fun. There is a ton of stuff to do and find. You can research and discover recipes for weapons, armor, food, and tons of other stuff.

During battle scenes you control one of the characters and you can set the computer to control the other 3 in specific ways. You can easily switch between them mid battle to use different skills, spells, abilities. There are also 4 other members to your party (total of 8) and you can switch out with your reserves as you need and want.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Sounds like the battle engine that Final Fantasy X-XII used. I will need to check it out.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis