what are you playing right now thread

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm waiting for Mass Effect 2. I haven't finished Batman Arkham Asylum and haven't started Assassin's Creed 2. I think I need to come down with something horribly contagious so I can stay home and catch up. :D

Jim

R

Ridly

Audiophyte
Im playing that frigging flash helicopter game. Its the most addicting game ever made. I got like 5g's once. Google it, it will change your life. Not for the better.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
On top of regularly playing MW2, I'm playing Prince of Persia for 360.

It reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus for PS2, in which the only action is boss fights. Besides the occassional puzzle and spawning enemy, which you can avoid by attacking its spawning cloud, the game is all boss fights. It's fun though.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Battefield Bad Company 2 Beta.....great game so far!

This is one of my buddies playing....

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Currently playing Dead Space in anticipation of Dead Space 2 :eek: Kind of a frustrating game since it doesn't tell you a whole lot about your objectives, it is hard to see most of the time, upgrades are difficult to come by initially and upgrades require too many steps between significant upgrades.

When I get tired of that, I play MW2 (finally) :D

He's pretty good. Movement looks better on the PC, but graphics look a bit better on PS3.

Last edited:
F

Fenix

Audioholic
I have a handfull of games that I'm playing right now:

Bioshock 2
Forza 3
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Bet (for PC)

It's too much :eek:

desmondlewissmi

desmondlewissmi

Audioholic Intern
Battlefield 2142

No matter what else I try, I find myself always coming back to this game. PC Version

SopRage

SopRage

Audioholic
Just finished "Assassin's Creed" and started "Dead Space." Pretty creepy!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Bioshock 2
Halo 3: ODST
Modern Warfare 2
NHL 10
Mass Effect 2
Madden 10

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished "Assassin's Creed" and started "Dead Space." Pretty creepy!
Dead Space has been a surprisingly good game. It got average reviews, but I am pretty pleased with it. It has excellent sound. I picked it up brand new really cheap at BB and it was well worth it.

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
I'm playing Dragon Age....its a really good game by the way

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
oh yeah I have my ps3

I finally found a ps3 the other day(thanks to a friend at wally world):D He said they got like twelve units in stock. The next day I took a half day off just to pick un one of the twelve units they had, they only had two left when I got there.

I ended up cod mw2 and burnout paradise(burnout paradise Is a greatest hits). I also bought a network router so I can share files with the ps3. OMG this is very nice because I wont have to download music to the ps3.

RaggaD

RaggaD

Audioholic Intern
Dante's Inferno
MW2
Bioshock 2

waiting to pickup Mass Effect 2 when I have some serious time to devote to it

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis