what are you playing right now thread

B

bombarde32

Audioholic
Did ODST, then three runs through Dragon Age, then back to Halo3 online. Now on FFXIII (awesome game btw). Soon back to Halo universe when the beta for Reach comes on 5/13.

Squeezing in a little Star Wars Force Unleashed here and there. Not a bad diversion. Kind of fun playing as Vader for a change :D

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Battlefield Bad Company 2

I can't put it down.

Makes me feel like this.

Matt34

Matt34

Ahh I didn't think anybody played WOW anymore......

Thanks for clarifying.
Only 12 million or so nerds...I mean subscribers worldwide.

I'll post my name for BC2 later tonight when I get online, only played the single player mode so far.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Only 12 million or so nerds...I mean subscribers worldwide.

I'll post my name for BC2 later tonight when I get online, only played the single player mode so far.
Cool.....I'm gonna start a new thread requesting "handles" for BF2 as it appears several people on here play. I'm a PC only gamer though.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Need for Speed:Shift. I've beaten World Tour, but haven't done any of the drift. That is frickin' hard!

SopRage

SopRage

Audioholic
I'm playing through the "Perfect Dark" XBLA port.

For those of you who ARE console gamers, it's the prettiest nostalgia trip you'll ever take. If you never played it "back in the day," it probably won't do anything for you, but for those of us who grew up with it I can't recommend it enough.

Online "Perfect Dark?!" It's like a decade-old dream come true!

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I'm playing through the "Perfect Dark" XBLA port.

For those of you who ARE console gamers, it's the prettiest nostalgia trip you'll ever take. If you never played it "back in the day," it probably won't do anything for you, but for those of us who grew up with it I can't recommend it enough.

Online "Perfect Dark?!" It's like a decade-old dream come true!
I am gelouse, I played the he!! out of that game back in the day. I cant beleive they brought this game back to life. Anyway I loved when you would shoot someone and they would yell "I am injured" yeah you are..lol:cool:

SopRage

SopRage

Audioholic
Army of Two: The 40th Day
I'm playing through that as well with a friend of mine. Not too bad, but having to watch the cutscenes EVERY TIME YOU DIE gets old very quickly. ... especially with some perfect examples of trial-and-error gameplay in sections.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
still playing with my new ps3. I had a scare eariler tonight. I was playing gowIII tonight and my ps3 froze up big time:mad: let let me say I was a little worried.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis