what are you playing right now thread

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm not playing anything lately. The weather has been too nice for me to stay inside and play games. Maybe when I get more blase about that I'll start playing again. I still have to finish Arkham Asylum, I haven't started Assassins' Creed 2 and I have to finish beating Mass Effect on insanity with all the character types.

Jim

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The Saboteur. Not the best game. Basically GTA in Paris during WWII. Fun though a little tough at times and there is WAY too much to do. Soooo many tasks on the side that it sort of detracts from the main story.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
The Saboteur. Not the best game. Basically GTA in Paris during WWII. Fun though a little tough at times and there is WAY too much to do. Soooo many tasks on the side that it sort of detracts from the main story.
Ooo, I was thinking about getting this when EA had that 50% off promo code. It looked pretty good but I was worried it would get stale quickly.

I always found myself never completing any of the objectives in GTA, and when I did I found them boring.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm playing the "Work Game" right now.

So far, I'm losing.

I have yet to beat any of the bosses and I can't figure out how to level up, and no matter how much I jump around, my score stays the same.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ooo, I was thinking about getting this when EA had that 50% off promo code. It looked pretty good but I was worried it would get stale quickly.

I always found myself never completing any of the objectives in GTA, and when I did I found them boring.
I traded a guy Gladiator for it, so not too much out of pocket on it. It is entertaining, but it is really tedious and quite easy to die and when you die, you lose everything you were carrying which is weak. It borrows a few too many elements from other games (heavily from Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, GTA). The gameplay is a little on the weak side and the city is literally so large that you can easily get lost. It seems cool at first to have such a huge place to explore, which you can do at any time, but when you get a mission that is on the other side of town and it literally takes you minutes to drive over there...and when you are done you have to find your way back or to the next even; it gets a little tedious.

F

Fenix

Audioholic
Just started Bioshock it's a fun game.
The Bioshocks are a blast! I love those games, I can play them over and over. Are you just starting on the first one?

Currently I'm still playing Star Ocean. I'm about 220 Hrs into it. I've beaten it, however there is a ton of stuff to try and collect and create, so I'm messing around with that, and going through the story again on a tougher difficulty.

TheJuggernaut

TheJuggernaut

Audiophyte
I'm in the process of moving, so haven't been playing much lately. Finished Mass Effect 2 about a week ago after taking roughly two months to get through it (loved it, but I was just very busy).

I think very highly of the God of War 3 demo and will likely pick up Collection before moving onto the latest title in the series.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think very highly of the God of War 3 demo and will likely pick up Collection before moving onto the latest title in the series.
I thought the demo was kind of disappointing, but the game is much better than the demo.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis