Audioholic Overlord
Revolver

4:1
Rye-Heavy Bourbon (Bulleit)
Coffee liquor (Kahlua)
2-3 dash Orange Bitters (Regans’)
Stirred and strained
Twist of orange

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Revolver

4:1
Rye-Heavy Bourbon (Bulleit)
Coffee liquor (Kahlua)
2-3 dash Orange Bitters (Regans’)
Stirred and strained
Twist of orange

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.
Way too fancy for my hillbilly a**.... I'm working on my 2nd Fosters ale...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Way too fancy for my hillbilly a**.... I'm working on my 2nd Fosters ale...
Hillbilly in Az? That’s a thing? :) You from the Ozarks? Appalachia? ;) I’m just a boy from Mo. :D Done a few things, gone a few places... but other than that, I’m still just a boy from Mo.
Enjoy you Fosters!

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Hillbilly in Az? That’s a thing? :) You from the Ozarks? Appalachia? ;) I’m just a boy from Mo. :D Done a few things, gone a few places... but other than that, I’m still just a boy from Mo.
Enjoy you Fosters!
Nah, I'm from right here in phx..I'm 3 rd gen az though.. That's a buncha different from what you might think is modern AZ .. As a kid i literally hunted 1/2 mile from our house.. That's in Paradise Valley zip code 85253.. Check out the real estate value now. It's like Beverly Hills... my dad was the 1st judge in the town... Like i said it was a whole bunch of different...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
One of my last cans of coke zero no caffeine. I cant find them locally anymore (Walmart used to carry them). So from now on I'll have to settle for diet coke no caffeine or regular coke zero but I really don't want the caffeine. Oh well maybe they will make a comeback some day.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
One of my last cans of coke zero no caffeine. I cant find them locally anymore (Walmart used to carry them). So from now on I'll have to settle for diet coke no caffeine or regular coke zero but I really don't want the caffeine. Oh well maybe they will make a comeback some day.
Got a few cans of this, had wanted the classic looking glass bottles regular but Instacart shopper could not find and exchanged my order for this.
IMG_3171.JPG

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Got a few cans of this, had wanted the classic looking glass bottles regular but Instacart shopper could not find and exchanged my order for this. View attachment 45223
Nice I'm down to 1 can left and caffeine free diet coke is just not as good. I'm buying 8 ounce cans of regular coke zero to cut the caffeine consumption.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nice I'm down to 1 can left and caffeine free diet coke is just not as good. I'm buying 8 ounce cans of regular coke zero to cut the caffeine consumption.
Same with coffee, I want to cut back on the caffeine so was drinking Green Mountain Half-Caff, looks like the local store does not carry it anymore! Maybe it's cyclical and will come back in stock. Now I drink Light Roast.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Name me a smooth whiskey? I think it was this one I had long ago that was so smooth. Made Crown Royal seem underclass. Much appreciated.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

Name me a smooth whiskey? I think it was this one I had long ago that was so smooth. Made Crown Royal seem underclass. Much appreciated.
That one is decent. Look at Woodford Reserve or Four Roses single barrel if you want a good bourbon for a good price. There are plenty more, but those are pretty easy to find.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis