what are you drinking right now ?

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Definitely good stuff. I really love the little sumpin sumpin though.
John, Very Good stuff, highly rated, and a great value!!
lsiberian, lil sumpin sumpin is my go-to when I don't see something that's new and interesting- absolutely can't go wrong!
Cheers, Mac

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
FYI - World Market is having a 30% off Alcohol sale through 9/2 (For club members). I picked up a Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout and Oscar's Blues Old Chub. No Ten Fidy left but I may try another store this weekend.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Got 2 bottles of NV Foss Marai Roos Spumante Brut 750ml bottle:
:

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
So it's safe to say you're allergic to hops?
Exactly :D

I've had the middle two before, greatly enjoyed Epic Brewing IPA.
all new picks.. Hard to go wrong with any of stones' offerings, the Epics were a friends suggestion, and the shankin just looked cool :)

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
Last night tried a Real Ale - The Sword Iron Swan Ale

It was ok, but nothing too special. Not the best of their offerings.

Then followed up with a Breckinridge '72 Imperial. That was a treat. Very close to a Brooklyn Double Chocolate Stout, but not quite as good.

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
Last night tried a Magic Hat Seance, a dark saison. It was after having a few Shiner Oktoberfests while at Style Switch so I'll give it a few more tries. Seemed pretty good but not too remarkable. Hit up another World Market and picked up some Oscar's Blues Ten-Fidy and Ommegang Hennepin from the 30% off sale.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Had the Stone Götterdämmerung IPA last night during the Broncos game.. A real sipper.
Tons of caramel and huge hop factor, so much of both that it took the better part of 2 hours to
finish it off! Better as it warmed too .. Or was that the 9.3 ABV :D
Cheers, Mac

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
The green is tomatillo, yes. I don't use it because I think it has cilantro. I hate cilantro D:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis